Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: summer to leave

yeah that would certainly leave the door open

She develops a 'musical talent' and goes to a special music school. The door will be left open so that she can come back from time to time if she wishes.

That will be good and at least she can come back if she wants to
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

yeah i hope she comes back shes a good wee actress

how does she leave?

and im not sure about head transplants: Finn's work in home and away

but we'll see when the new hayley comes on screen, if people hate her that will be the end of head transplants (IMHO)

and i see nothing wrong with head transp;lants as it altoughs writers to cintinue with chatcyters we know and love without cutting them off in their prime

bondboffin

she is leaving to go to a music school which means that as longs as the hoylands are atill in ramsay street in a few years they will need to realistically have summer back but by then it would work just as well with a different actress as most people wont remember this one that well and she will have gone through a lot of growing up so wouldnt look exactly the same anyway.
    i think the change in flynn was accepted well but i think the first one was better
    home and away are well known for changing sctresses (temporary or perminant) like with pippa rebecca selena flynn alsa etc so im sure they will do just as well now although i cant remember too many times when neighbours have done it apart from the 2 obvious ones with all the lucy's and scott (and sky if you count the character leaving as a baby but this is really common in soaps)

When Is Her Last Scence Aired In The Uk ?

I hope they don't give her a different head!

I'm going to miss her, she was begining to grow on me. She isn't as annoying as she used to be when she was younger.

She's leaving to go to music school. Her final scenes have just been shown in Australia so we probably have her for a couple of months more! I agree though- I only started to like her when Boyd had his episode so it seems unfair that she should leave now!

Thread Information