Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrisse going 2 jail

i know i doubt it aswell lol

Tracy Oberon (Chrissie) has definetely signed up for another year on EE, so I very much doubt she will go to jail. I don't know what your talking about with Sonia, I heard Zoe tells her about the killing, but from what i've heard Sonia takes it to she's killed her baby, confessing to the whole abortion thing, that she feels guilty for this. I don't think she tells Sonia about Den, it is just to horrible to tell anyone, and perhaps Sonia's not the first person she would think of to tell.

chrissie is not going to jail because like littlemo said she has signed a new contract

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Tracy Oberon (Chrissie) has definetely signed up for another year on EE, so I very much doubt she will go to jail. I don't know what your talking about with Sonia, I heard Zoe tells her about the killing, but from what i've heard Sonia takes it to she's killed her baby, confessing to the whole abortion thing, that she feels guilty for this. I don't think she tells Sonia about Den, it is just to horrible to tell anyone, and perhaps Sonia's not the first person she would think of to tell.
    I so totally agree lats all go with the facts not rumours Chrissie ain't going to jailk as shes just signed another 1 year contract(£120,000) so it HIGHLY likely she'll go to jail
    Luv ya
    Layne

It's a fake rumour.

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    I so totally agree lats all go with the facts not rumours Chrissie ain't going to jailk as shes just signed another 1 year contract(£120,000) so it HIGHLY likely she'll go to jail
    Luv ya
    Layne
    I think Chrisse will blame everything on Zoe, and that Zoe will be the one to go down for Dens murder, Michelle Ryan is leaving in May anyway so this would be an explosive exit for her annoying and whinging character to go

Quote Originally Posted by Claire
    I think Chrisse will blame everything on Zoe, and that Zoe will be the one to go down for Dens murder, Michelle Ryan is leaving in May anyway so this would be an explosive exit for her annoying and whinging character to go
    i think she will get the blame, because of what den did to her is a good enough reason for her to kill him

Her character is a bit like Marks. As soon as she quits or p155e5 someone off they can get rid of her in a couple of weeks. Until then, she is around for a year at least.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cellophane
    Her character is a bit like Marks. As soon as she quits or p155e5 someone off they can get rid of her in a couple of weeks. Until then, she is around for a year at least.
    lol, valid point though I find her a lot more watchable on screen than Moody Mark, I hope she sticks around for a bit and that Zoe goes to prison for Den's murder. (Unless of course that would start a 'Free Zoe' campaign....ugh, the thought..)

no way i hope they don't do what they did do in corries about derdie rachid.
    Please NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information