Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What gets on your nerves?

Another thing that kinda annoys me are smokers...i mean, ok, i understand they smoke and if they want too, that's fine, but when they smoke in front of you or you have to pass them on the street or go into a public place and there's loads of people lighting up in your face, it really does get on my nerves!

It happens especially on holiday like at Butlins or Haven, you enter the entertainment complex and everyone is lighting up, i just wish they could do it outside and out of the way of non-smokers who don't wish to inhale smoke...when i go on holiday with my family, the majority of them smoke and they light up like every 20 minutes..i try to get away from them but sometimes, i feel like saying to them if they wish to smoke, please could they go outside and smoke away from non-smokers like me...

SNOW !

thought is appropiate for today, the way the countries gone mental as theres snow. Its not the end of the world. honestly.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Another thing that kinda annoys me are smokers...i mean, ok, i understand they smoke and if they want too, that's fine, but when they smoke in front of you or you have to pass them on the street or go into a public place and there's loads of people lighting up in your face, it really does get on my nerves!

It happens especially on holiday like at Butlins or Haven, you enter the entertainment complex and everyone is lighting up, i just wish they could do it outside and out of the way of non-smokers who don't wish to inhale smoke...when i go on holiday with my family, the majority of them smoke and they light up like every 20 minutes..i try to get away from them but sometimes, i feel like saying to them if they wish to smoke, please could they go outside and smoke away from non-smokers like me...
    All smokers take note - do not, I repeat, do not walk down the street whilst smoking a fag!

Sorry Davey but I found that part about walking past them slightly ridiculous. You aren't allowed to smoke in a bar, you aren't allowed to smoke when you walk past someone. I can understand what you are saying, I used to be a smoker, but there is a ban on smoking in most pubs/clubs now (I think, if not already, soon will be), but to say people can't smoke whilst walking down the street is taking it slightly too far isn't it

People who ask me a question and when I say no sorry dont know cant help etc feel the need to tell me all of the background information, cause thats going to change the fact I dont know???

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post

All smokers take note - do not, I repeat, do not walk down the street whilst smoking a fag!

Sorry Davey but I found that part about walking past them slightly ridiculous. You aren't allowed to smoke in a bar, you aren't allowed to smoke when you walk past someone. I can understand what you are saying, I used to be a smoker, but there is a ban on smoking in most pubs/clubs now (I think, if not already, soon will be), but to say people can't smoke whilst walking down the street is taking it slightly too far isn't it
    Sorry, i was on a bit of a rant and i now realise what i did say was pretty ridiculous! What i'm trying to say basically is that when smokers light up in front of non-smokers and the non-smokers do not wish to breathe it in it can get rather annoying, if you get what i'm saying.

The street stuff that i said was ridiculous, smokers do deserve rights and they can smoke walking down the street if they want.

The ban hasn't come into force in my area yet.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Don't worry hun, I know what you meant

something, or should i say someone, who has got on my nerves this week is my friends girlfriend. she has such an attitude and thinks she can dictate what i can do in my house! maybe if my friend actually lived in my house as well then maybe but my friend dont even live there! and why im on the subject, what also annoys me is my friend cooking in my kitchen using our saucepans and then not washing up! sorry but those 2 have annoyed me constantly since sunday, cant wait til friday when i can go home and hopefully she will be gone by the time i get back! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Last edited by di marco; 14-02-2007 at 17:56.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I have never thought that about chemists but you are absolutly right. also when if i ever go to the doctors on my own. The looks are unbelievable, anyone would have thought i had gone in a threatened to rob theplace. And thats off everyone. I have never thought about it till now.
    i hate going to the doctors by myself too, cos everyone always gives disapproving looks, like she must have done something to not want to come with her mum, maybe its just where i live
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    I agree about the religious peeps...sometimes churchie peeps have that air of superiority about them. Hey we all came from Adam and Eve...(unless you believe in the big bang) so get over yourself. Had neighbours like that. As my brother says..the closer to the alter the more they falter!!! Amen.
    i agree, not all religious people are like it (i know some really nice people that go to church) but there are some people i know that think they are better than me cos i dont go to church, when really they arent that great themselves!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Something that slightly annoys me is, the amount of mayonnaise on those pre packed salad things. I bought one from Tesco today, and on many other occasions, and it might as well be swimming in mayonnaise, it's far too much in my opinion. Can't be healthy, and odds are, 9 times out of 10, if I'm buying a salad, it's cause I feel like eating healthily at that precise moment. I'd be more than happy with no mayonnaise at all! Don't know if it's the same in any other supermarket, but I'm not buying any from Tesco no more. No matter which one I buy it's covered. Unless I get the tomato one of course, then that's swimming in unhealthy tomato sauces Defys the object? I think so..
    i actually like lots of mayo in them things lol! i hate in when theres not enough mayo!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information