Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Great timing Sean, actually starting to become one of my favourites so that we didn't have to see any more of the Max/Stacey bedroom scene. Max and Tanya and a bit of Max/Stacey is quite enough in half an hour, thanyou
    you can say that again, I was eating my dinner at the time and all The whole martin and sonia thing was boring to me today i didnt care if id missed it to be honest. The only bit i didnt hate was Dawn/Rob/May. Looks as though keith loves to play thumb war... x

Was it just me or was the way that Phil and Peggy were treating Stella was wrong???
    Phil had her making breakfast for Sonia and Peggy had her making coffee for honey and billy.. Mind you, I saw the evil glint in her eye towards Sonia.. she is very jealous of her.. Stella.. don't move into the vic, you will be a maid..get your own space woman
    Super Mod

It was wrong, but not by Phil's standards. Anyone could see the way that she felt pushed out. No wonder she was on about moving again, but Phil was there, "Of course she wants to stay." Phil always treats women as a maid, gives him chance to break the law, usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmeh View Post
    No wonder she was on about moving again, but Phil was there, "Of course she wants to stay."
    lol, when Peggy was saying "welcome to the family" it was think 'noooooo Stella, run!'

What is it exactly with that contract that May finds so reassuring? It's illegal to buy a baby, so, if, when it comes to it, Dawn decides not to give over the baby, she can just keep the £9,000 that Dawn is receiving in monthly installments, whilst she is pregnant. What's she going to do, get Richie Scott's number?

Go Sean, but I think it's just a matter of time before he finds out it's Max, because, to the best of my knowledge, only Rob and Max actually wear ties regularly, apart from Bradley, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out that that tie is not Rob's cup of tea.

what is with the post mortom results?? "result death consistant with blow to the head".. Sonia only slapped her and she fell over.. I didn't see her getting a bang to the head!!!
    Super Mod

Well to us it's obvious but to Sean it could be Russell the bank clerk who Stacey takes her stall takings to every night down the high street, or it could be Bob the market inspector or any number of men living in the local area who we never see!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    what is with the post mortom results?? "result death consistant with blow to the head".. Sonia only slapped her and she fell over.. I didn't see her getting a bang to the head!!!
    Well it obviously wasn't Sonia...so whodunit?

Doesnt say too much for the Doctor who signed the death certificate or the second doctor who confirmed everything on the cremation certificate. Both blind or were they influenced by Doc Martin Fowler or Lesbian Supernurse Sonia.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Because of the smashing of the fruit bowl. I didn't think it did hit her directly, but even if it did, it's not as if it would have had that much force behind it.

I don't believe Martin, I can almost say that he deserves Sonia running off with Rebecca like that. Try stopping shouting the number, and take the registration. No wonder he gets annoyed with police; it won't be that easy to trace without it. Even better, go after her

Thread Information