Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty

What a devastating episode!
    I'm really upset about Santos, he was just starting to get to know his son properly and I thought it was really sad that he was only in the shop to get something for Justin (and that he'd actually listened about the teeth-whitening strips), and that he was only killed because he was doing the decent thing.

I know they have to put these things in or it would be boring but this is just too sad!

I hope Daniel and Alexis both survive, and that Bradford doesn't marry Wilhelmina.

The first episode of Series two should be good, since we're still to find out whether they survived, whether Betty manages to get hold of Henry, and whether Claire manages to reach Bradford.
    Oh, and what happens with Amanda now she knows who her mum is.

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski View Post

What a devastating episode!
    I'm really upset about Santos, he was just starting to get to know his son properly and I thought it was really sad that he was only in the shop to get something for Justin (and that he'd actually listened about the teeth-whitening strips), and that he was only killed because he was doing the decent thing.

I know they have to put these things in or it would be boring but this is just too sad!

I hope Daniel and Alexis both survive, and that Bradford doesn't marry Wilhelmina.

The first episode of Series two should be good, since we're still to find out whether they survived, whether Betty manages to get hold of Henry, and whether Claire manages to reach Bradford.
    Oh, and what happens with Amanda now she knows who her mum is.
    ----------------------------------

Does anyone know if the series is gonna be repeated? I missed the first ep.

I know the finale was really sad too as well as shocking

erm with it being on C4 and E4 it probably will be at a later date

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski View Post
    Does anyone know if the series is gonna be repeated? I missed the first ep.
    If you wanna get the highlights just check this site out:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/uglybetty/index.html

Anyone know when the 2nd series will start?

-----------

Victoria Beckham has signed up to star in the next series of Ugly Betty.

Posh will be paid ₤70,000 for just two episodes. And she doesn’t even need to act – she will be playing herself.

Cushy job!

Apparently actor Daniel Mabius, who plays Daniel Meades in the hit series, met Vic at a party and persuaded her to sign up.

A source told the London Lite: “He had made no secret of wanting her to appear on the show because she is such a fashion icon, and that is what the show is all about.”

I don't think the new series will start here until January Spicy, and probably around September in America. If you check the website from which channel make ugly betty they will tell you when the new series begins in the US.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Mika has recorded an alternative version of his hit single 'Big Girl (You're Beautiful)' for the US TV show Ugly Betty.

The Grace Kelly star has changed the lyrics of the track from "Hey big girl, you are beautiful" to "Hey Betty, you are beautiful", to help promote the second series of the American comedy.

The pop star told The Sun: "Betty is a real fashion icon and we should celebrate anyone like her - genuine individuals who stay true to their own identity.

"That's what 'Big Girl' is all about so it was the perfect fit to change the song for her. It was a huge honour to be asked to do it. I love the show."

This just in from ABC:

"Victoria Beckham — style icon and Spice Girl — will pay a visit to ABC's award-winning comedy Ugly Betty in an episode to film this fall. Beckham will play herself, a celebrity bridesmaid at the wedding of the millennium: Wilhelmina Slater's nuptials to publishing mogul Bradford Meade. Who knows what will happen when 'bridezilla' Wilhelmina takes that march down the aisle, especially with 'Posh Spice' leading the way?"

Ive just been watching repeats of Ugly betty and I cant remember was it just amanda and her dad or was she adopted?
    I think it was just her and her dad but i cant remember exactly?

OMG!! I can't believe I didn't post this here..

5TH OCTOBER...UGLY BETTY STARTS AGAIN!

I saw the ad. earlier this week and I was like EEK!! I'm so excited, beeing waiting for this moment for ages! So excited, glad to see it come back..

EDIT: CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE IT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbh5Vt5Hyxg"]YouTube - Ugly Betty Season 2 Launch Promo (Channel 4)[/ame]

*Keeps repeatedly watching it*
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 29-09-2007 at 14:52.

Thread Information