Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Six Neighbours stars to go

Six Neighbours stars to go

from digital spy

Long-running Australian soap Neighbours is facing a cast overhaul, with at least six stars expected to leave next year.

According to a report in the Sunday Herald Sun, Stephanie McIntosh (Sky Mangel) has told producers that she will be leaving when her contract expires in 2007. The actress has been trying to launch a music career Down Under; her debut album Tightrope had moderate success when it was released in September.

Others set to leave include Nell Feeney (Janelle Timmins), Sianoa Smit-McPhee (Bree Timmins) and Adelaide Kane, who has yet to hit screens as Louise "Lolly" Carpenter.

The report also claims that two other cast-members have been told by bosses that their contracts will not be renewed.

janelle is leaving so thats the end of the timmins clan

It's a shame because I really like the timmins lot. Is janae off too...I doubt there'd be any reason for her to say what with both brothers, her mum and her sister off and her marriage over.

I'm not highly bothered by The Timmins. Although, Janelle does bring some comedy to the show. So I dunno, perhaps it will be sad to see her go. About Lolly.. was there any point in bringing her back lol??

aww goodbye Timmins family! I really liked them. maybe they'll return one day...
    I don't see any purpose in Janae staying if her whole family have gone so perhaps she's also leaving.

wow quite alot leaving like. Is Janelle the mother or the daughter i was get mixed up with them lol. so is this end of the Timmins then what happens to Dylan and Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue
    It's a shame because I really like the timmins lot. Is janae off too...I doubt there'd be any reason for her to say what with both brothers, her mum and her sister off and her marriage over.
    what happenes to her marriage to boyd
    Maisie Mouse

it ends...something to do with him having a one off with another chick in the search for his dad...they apparently try...I can't remember which thread it's in but it breaks down and it ends up being a very dark time for janae.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clauses Bitch
    About Lolly.. was there any point in bringing her back lol??
    it's bringing in a pretty much new character, but she already has ties to existing ones so it's easier than shoe-horning in someone brand new. like they did with Elle.

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    Is Janelle the mother or the daughter i was get mixed up with them lol.
    Janelle is the mother. I get confused between janae and janelle because their names are so similar.

im not really bothered about any of them, i dont really like any of those characters. I think Neighbours need to get characters that can really bond with people, like when they get hurt you get upset, for me personally theres no one in the show who i am bothered about leaving.

Thread Information