Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS

It's coming out on March 11th! I've pre ordered mine along with Super Mario 64 DS. Is anybody else getting it?

Most definatley! I always trust Nintendo when it comes to the hand-held consoles. PSP doesn't seem that good to me some how....

I got mine today

It's really good but it takes a little while to get used to the touch screen when playing a game. I recommend it to anyone.

Ive seen so many ds vs psp debates. According to a lot of people , if you own a ds you have a low iq, you are a little kid, you aren't a proper gamer, youre female, you have no taste etc etc.

I think the psp is a big show off, yeah it looks nicer, but the ds does seem more fun.
    The old crow *pecks*

my brother got a ds from Japan, late last year so I had a chance to play with it over Christmas - nice little machine.

As for it being for non proper gamers - my husband is a games programmer for a the company that wrote Medal of Honor and Quidditch World Cup and the staff there have been talking non stop about getting there DS

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I have treated myself to a DS after watching and playing with my boys on theirs.

What games would people recommend?
    Last edited by Jojo; 15-08-2006 at 21:51.

I'm buying a ds lite for marley's birthday in September so some advice on suitable games would be gratefully apreciated

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Marley will never speak to you again Kath - I hope you realise that. Mine haven't been so quiet for ages!

There are just so many games around though, I haven't a clue which ones would be good for me to get.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Marley will never speak to you again Kath - I hope you realise that. Mine haven't been so quiet for ages!

There are just so many games around though, I haven't a clue which ones would be good for me to get.
    Hurray I might get some peace and quiet for a bit I think I will get her the super mario game and maybe the nintendo dogs.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I've got the Dachshund Nintendogs (was free with my gorge pink one lol) and the boys got the Labrador Nintendogs - they are really additive and you find yourself forgetting its not real, when your sat there training it to sit and lie down etc, talking to the DS

We've also got Over The Hedge, which is good and also Stormbreaker, which my eldest has completed and is doing again now.

We've also got a 4 in 1 game, with Boggle, Monopoly, Battleships and Yahtzee on it, which is good too lol

Oh and the Brain Academy game too, which is great fun, especially when we are playing against each other.
    Last edited by Jojo; 15-08-2006 at 23:05.

Thread Information