Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Violet Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    With Violet's name having been mentioned frequently recently, will Jenny Platt or a new head come to Weatherfield to be a mother to Dylan?
    Yes, frequent mentions is usually a good indication of a return.

is violet with jamie baldwin?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    They left together, yes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-09-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    No, they broke up in 2011. We saw this on-screen during a special Easter episode set in London. Last we heard she was dating a man called Dimitri.

returning

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...wilson-return/

Coronation Street bosses have announced that Jenny Platt is returning to the show as Dylan Wilson's mum, Violet.

Violet is heading back to Weatherfield next month in the aftermath of the school bullying storyline involving Dylan, Liam Connor and Mason Radcliffe.

Dylan's mum turns up to support him after he's finally caught out for his role in the horrific bullying of Liam.

Next week's episodes see Dylan's dad, Sean Tully, discover the truth about the teenager's behaviour, which marks the beginning of a new chapter in the storyline.

A Coronation Street statement confirmed: "In the coming months, Dylan will be facing the serious repercussions of his actions and will be needing the support of both his parents."

Speaking to Digital Spy and other press shortly before Jenny started filming again, Antony Cotton ? who plays Sean ? added: "We'll be filming with Jenny for a month. She's not coming back permanently, but she's coming back. We do often talk about Violet, and Sean off-screen goes down and stays with them.

"I'm very excited to see my mate Jenny, and also to see Violet. I've kept in touch with her throughout, and I just hope that she's not nervous because she doesn?t need to be.

"I imagine she will be because it's a completely different set-up. We shoot more episodes and content. When Jenny was there, the internet barely existed, isn't that mad? So much has changed in 16 years."

He continued: "We film for four weeks, she's probably in a dozen episodes and then, who knows? This storyline is going to go on, so as long as it goes well and she enjoys it, then I'm hoping we might see her again.

"If there's more of this stuff and it gets more serious, one would imagine that we would perhaps see Violet again."

Jenny played the role of Violet between 2004 and 2008. She returned for a one-off episode set in London in 2011.

The show airs Violet's return episode on Wednesday, March 20.

About time a parent shows up to support/parent their child/children

Thread Information