Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Five prostitutes murdered

I have a feeling it might be both of them. The killings are very close together to be just one person and if it is just one, then he is a sick sick man to kill so many in such as short space.. One good thing, the killings have stopped (or at least they haven't found anymore bodies) and at least the parents/friends of these girls can lay the bodies to rest. Plus I noticed that there is 2 different styles of killing, 2 girls were stranged or choked, the other are been sent for toxicology reports..
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    That would certainly indicate that there are two killers doesn't it...

Like you say, the main thing is that there have been no further gruesome discoveries (did they ever locate the two friends of one of the girls that there were trying to find?), and hopefully the families will be able to lay their daughters to rest very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe Mistress

Like you say, the main thing is that there have been no further gruesome discoveries (did they ever locate the two friends of one of the girls that there were trying to find?), and hopefully the families will be able to lay their daughters to rest very soon.
    I didn't know about the 2 friends.. mmm interesting
    Just thinking about all the women/men who have gone missing in Ireland over the years and never been found.. At least it is some consilation that these girls can be laid to rest properly
    Super Mod

Thread Information