Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Three biggest stars have been axed......

Wink

Though I must congratulate Kevin Harrington (David Bishop) & Marcella Russo (Liljana Bishop) for their portrayals in the kidney donation storyline. I wasn't criticising their acting or anything, it's just in my opinion in order to keep Neighbours flowing for another 20 years, they need to keep reinventing the show with new and exciting characters. Characters like Karl etc would be missed, but I'm surprised he stayed on. Though I do agree with keeping a few of the long-standing cast members, just for nostalgia. Tom Oliver nearly didn't come back to Neighbours because of the shows rather stupid decision to sack him, but due to a rather large fan base all around the world he was quickly reinstated. Plus he and Harold are the basis for much of the humour. Looking forward to the Kerry Bishop lookalike storyline though. Anyway, I'm digressing from the point of my posts. What does everyone else think. And who do u think should stay/go? Answers on a postcard please!
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 13-05-2005 at 00:25.

what happened to luca? he just sort of disappeared and hasn't really been mentioned again! I find that a bit hard to believe!

he went back to live with his Adoptive parents after Serena and David made it clear they didn't want him around!!!!
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

ok dere is 1 thing that has bin bothering me. they say that a new family is going to join when this lot leave but where on earth are they gonna live?

David is wooden and no great loss. The pompous but well meaning fool is played already in Harold, the characters are too alike. Lil and David are already falling appart, i don't see why she has to leave? Am I the only person who really likes Sindi??
    Last edited by Trinity; 15-05-2005 at 10:04.

nah - i think Sindi is a good character.

i was wondering where they were going to live as well!
    Lil and David live in Harolds house and Sindi lives in Susans!!

EXACTLY! Unless they go and live in the same block of flats as Karl and Izzy but those flats won't be big enough for a whole family. then i thought of Lou's place but Paul moves in there!

Poor Susan and Lyn, there won't have much to talk about if Lil leaves!!!!! The book club will be diminished!! Where will the "new family" live? How will they all go, and leave Serena and Sky behind?

Serean will also be leaving... their exits are all tied together... and they will leave in 'extremly dramtic' storyline in early 2006 over here...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thread Information