Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kidnapped?

Kidnapped?

Badboy Justin Burton will be kidnapped and tortuned but the question is who did this to him. The Valentine brothers when they hear he slept with and dumps their sister Sasha or Jake Dean Becca's ex husband or will there be more contenders. Source Soaplife or Inside Soap can't remember which one.

sounds interesting, i wonder who it is, dont think it will be jake though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Sounds fantastic! Justin is my favourite character and I can't wait to see this. I wonder what happens to him? When does he sleep with Justin?

I think he gets hit on the head on 13th Dec so it must be before that?

Yet MORE screentime for Justin.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Cant wait for this, he deserves it, he emotionally hurts ppl now he is physically getting hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    Cant wait for this, he deserves it, he emotionally hurts ppl now he is physically getting hurt.
    Cos that is a good way to live life isn't it? I totally disgree with this sort of thinking. It's unbelieavably flawed. Where would it stop? Does that mean Sonny and Co would have had the right to kidnapp and torment Jake for the hurt he caused? Should Sarah have slept with Rhys' Dad to get back at Rhys? No cos otherwise you sink as low as them.

Sorry, I don't mean to have a go at you or anything (and it is only a soap but this type of thing happens in real life) but I just hate this eye for an eye thing as it is so destructive. Just think how Liz would feel if Justin was seriously hurt? Does she deserve that?
    Last edited by Florijo; 16-11-2006 at 09:27.

Lets hope he is bound and gagged Naked !!! Yum Yum Yum

where does the storylines(s) with justin stop...I dont think he has a week off since 2005 has he?

I wish hollyoaks would start to use other people because they are in great danger of making viewers lose ALL intrest in justin and the storyline itself is a bit extreme -why would the valentines do it?
    why would calvin risk his job for that and sonny most likely will be angry at justin for sleeping with sasha but to toture him is not likely at all.

Jake wouldnt do it either he may hate justin and all that but this is too extreme for jake..he has only just been let off for the hit and run why would he risk jail now after all this time?

and now all those have been said who else is psycho enough to kidnap/toture justin

(that said nancy might)
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

This is the bit about it from Soaplife.

If anyone deserves a taste of their own medicine it's Justin and he's going to get just that when he's kidnapped, held hostage and tormented by...well, with his reputation it could be anyone! Front runners are Jake for obvious reasons, Nancy when she finds out the truth about her sister (eh? Doesn't make sense - Nancy already knows Justin is lying???), and the McQueen brothers (must mean Valentine) when they find out the games he's been playing with little sis Sasha.

This all happens before Becca's trial.

I just want to see Justin naked thats all, he needs a break Hollyoaks are just using him because he is a popular actor in the show.

Thread Information