Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: D1 and PB:The Date doctors

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Love Doctors... I NEED YOU

Well you see, there's this guy - let's call him Mave - and he's in love with this girl, - let's call her Tabbie - The thing is, Tabbie is going to a school prom with some other guy I think really, deep down, somwhere in that pink heart of hers, she really loves Mave. Is there anything in this prom date? Will Mave and Tabbie eventually find each other? Will true love conquer all? What do you suggest I do, to make this bow and arrow that I carry - cupid's of course ;-) - meet it's path ?
    I think Dave, erm....I mean, Mave should meet up with Tabbie in a Welsh or poss a Cheshire McDonalds....then they could discuss their future in a frank and honest way over a big mac with a side order of fries and strawberry milkshake.

Failing at, Dave, erm....I meant Mave, should hire a hitman to bump off his rival, and turn up at TAbbie's (without looking like a stalker/obsessive jealous type of nut) and take her to the ball erm...I mean prom, in a horse driven carriage...true love will win in the end... Bless...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    Love Doctors... I NEED YOU

Well you see, there's this guy - let's call him Mave - and he's in love with this girl, - let's call her Tabbie - The thing is, Tabbie is going to a school prom with some other guy I think really, deep down, somwhere in that pink heart of hers, she really loves Mave. Is there anything in this prom date? Will Mave and Tabbie eventually find each other? Will true love conquer all? What do you suggest I do, to make this bow and arrow that I carry - cupid's of course ;-) - meet it's path ?
    I think Dave, erm....I mean, Mave should meet up with Tabbie in a Welsh or poss a Cheshire McDonalds....then they could discuss their future in a frank and honest way over a big mac with a side order of fries and strawberry milkshake.

Failing at, Dave, erm....I meant Mave, should hire a hitman to bump off his rival, and turn up at TAbbie's (without looking like a stalker/obsessive jealous type of nut) and take her to the ball erm...I mean prom, in a horse driven carriage...true love will win in the end... Bless...
    Oh Date doctors I do hope you're predictions come true. Reading this dilemma I just know that Mave and Tabbie are ment for each other.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Well well well, that was an interesting read
    what a problem your friends have

Thread Information