View Poll Results: Who will be a bridesmaid at Sharon & Dennis's wedding?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrissie

35 20.47%
  • Zoe

8 4.68%
  • Sam

2 1.17%
  • Little Mo

14 8.19%
  • Dot

48 28.07%
  • Pat

4 2.34%
  • Jane

21 12.28%
  • Nana Moon

7 4.09%
  • Yolande

0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

32 18.71%
Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Hi
    I was just wondering if you know when sharon is returning bcoz she is one of my fav characters

your guess is as good as mine! some people have been saying that shes coming back in a few months, others the end of the year, or that shes not coming back at all. the fact is that nothing has been confirmed yet whether she is returning or not, and if so when. sorry i couldnt be of more help

Shes my fav character as well, since Mark died

She hasn't left the show, she took time off for panto and she is currently on a two month holiday (around Europe) so she should be back sometime on our screens in early summer
    Last edited by Claire; 03-03-2005 at 11:41.

hey this sounds good but i dont think its possible becasue most of the papers and press are saying she wants to start a family which could take a while and with rumors about ee being axed which aint true hopefully there aint much to we can do except sit and pray and nigel harmans contract is uo next year unless they decide they want to keep him and he decides he wants to stay hopefullylike all shannis fans i hope tish comes back soon but its not looking to good. sharon is one of the top quality characters in ee i hope that ee does something about it xx my rant isw now over lol

I dont think its been confirmed anywhere yet that she is going staying. I think the ball is in her court as Eastender are desperate for her to come back

As far as we know, its not been confirmed and she has said elsewhere that she is keen to start a family. Its all quite up in the air. It lies with Letitia and her plans.

I do at some point hopes she return though. Sharon has always been my favourate character and has much depth to her. It would be intresting to see her reaction to Den's dimese and how she will feel especially considering her last words to him. Her and Dennis have potential. Im also intrested to see how her relationship with Chrissie will develope too. For the most part, they seemed to get on and some genuine fondness and freindship despite some rivalery. Now however, I dont think they will be friends like befor.
    Last edited by Alisha; 03-03-2005 at 15:05.

Arrow

Hiya!!!!!
    I really hope she returns too.
    She is one of my fave characters,and i am a huge Shannis fan.
    She and Dennis could really have a future now!!!!!
    But i´ve got a feeling she will return sometime,she always seems to return,when she leaves.

Love
    Melanie

I'm a huge fan of Shannis and hope Sharon returns as the character is fantastic! She's legendary and EE seems incomplete without her.

Come back Sharon but less of the pouting please and can we have her hair off her face for a while, she's so pretty it's a shame to hide her features

Thread Information