Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Big Brother 2006 - Opening Night

got your favourites yet? got ones you hate? remember later this evening to join in Russel Brands Big Mouth Debates... right then time for another housemate wouldn't you say... ladies and gentlemen...its Lee!
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 06-10-2006 at 19:46.

Lee is a 28 year old barman from Newcastle. Lee describes himself as “the sexier version of BB3’s Jordie fireman Johnny”. Lee is a cheaky ladies man and is going into the Big Brother house to have fun and “live it up to the full”. Lee is “charismatic and witty”, and has a lot of friends. He describes himself as “the heart and soul of any party” and says he “has a good heart”. Lee will no doubt be the happy and fun loving housemate amongst the group, offering a laugh and a shoulder to cry on when others are down.

Right with all this tension, i need a break. We'll be back in 30 minutes after 8 out of 10 cats. See you soon.

Welcome back everyone.
    It looks as tough they are having fun in there, fun!? oh well our next housemate doesnt like that... ladies and gentlemen...its natalie!

Natalie is a 52 year old Librarian from Liverpool. In her own words “Some people say I’m a man beat, some people say I’m a lesbian, some people say I’m mental. Well dya know what!? **** Them!” Natalie is a straight talking, self-confessed “bore” who is going on Big Brother because she “needs to get a life” and desperately needs the money. Natalie’s cynical views and pessimistic approach to life with certainly ruffle some feathers in the house, but her response is “do I give a ****!?”.

Getting a bit young in there isnt it? lets add a bit of maturity in there... our very own rock and roll singer...ladies and gentlemen its rob!

Rob is a 57 year old pub/club performer from Manchester. Veteran Rock and Roll star Rob boasts to have had over 300 conquests, with three marriages behind him and claims to have half a dozen illegitimate love children! Rob describes himself as “down to earth” and “straight talking”. Rob is coming into Big Brother to spend some time away from the “real world”. Rob’s life stories and music talent will certainly keep his fellow housemates entertained for 5 weeks!

Is there any booze going ive got a mouth as dry as a badgers ****

Quote Originally Posted by sbbbnatalie
    Is there any booze going ive got a mouth as dry as a badgers ****
    Natalie would you please enter the Big Brother house... post in the day 1 thread in the house forum!

Its getting a bit packed in there, and theres still more to come would you believe!?...next up...its donna

Thread Information