Page 132 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1492

Thread: Devon Seas Season 2

EXT. TORBAY GRAVEYARD - DAY

Emma stands up and turns away from James' grave where she sees Val standing in front of her.

Emma: Mom...

Val: Emma...

Emma: Look I'll go okay...

Val: I never asked you to...

Emma: Dad's grave doesn't seem the most appropriate place for us to argue...

Val: Just as well I wasn't gonna then eh?

Emma looks at Val confused.

Emma: But yesterday...

Val: Let's just blame that on high emotions, yeah?

Emma: I'm so sorry mom...honestly...

Val: I know you are...

The pair stand in silence for a moment, looking at James grave.

Emma: What do you think he'd say if he was here now?

Val: He'd be throwing the rule book at you...you'd never here the end of it...but he'd never have shopped you to the police, he cared for you too much...

Emma: If you only knew how guilty I feel...

Val: I can only imagine, and there's no point punishing you for it...becuase you'll be doing that inside forever more... besides I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you went to prison...

An emotional Val grabs hold of Emma's hand, and holds it tight.

Val: Now James is gone I need my girls here beside me...we can get through this if we stay together, so let's never mention this again okay?

Emma silently nods. Val gets out a tissue and whipes the tears from Emma's eyes.

Val: Come on, let's go home...

Val puts down a bunch of flowers on James grave, and the pair head off. The camera stays on James' gravestone.

JAMES ANDREWS - 1957 - 2007 - Loving Father, Loving Husband, Gone But Never Forgotton...

INT. JENKINS MANOR - DAY

Nick is sat in the longue, watching a wildlife documentary, only half paying attention. Tanya walks in and sits down beside her, a worried look on her face.

Nick: You alright Tan, where's dad?

Tanya: He's having a lie down, look I need to have a serious word with you about dad...

Nick: What about him?

Tanya: You can't tell me you haven't noticed...I'm really concerned about him Nick...

Nick: So am I Tan, but what can we do about it? It's nothing something you can just go the doctor about and get sorted out...

Tanya: I wish there's something we could do...he's always been the rock of the family, I don't know what we'd do if we lost him...

Nick: Hey come on, we're not gonna loose him...

Tanya: Nick he can't even remember what he had for dinner last night! He's mentally ill...he's going mad... we need to prepare ourselves for the worst...

Nick: What are you saying Tan?

Tanya: He could well become a danger to himself...or others... at this rate we're going to have to get him sectioned...

Nick and Tanya both look deeply concerned at the situation that is unfolding infront of them...

I hope they do send him to a doctor and they find he is full of sedatives that Hilary is feeding him.. Poor Richard
    Super Mod

God could Richard end up in a home or a mental hospital???

INT. JENKINS MANOR- DAY

Tanya: He could well become a danger to himself...or others... at this rate we're going to have to get him sectioned...

Nick and Tanya both look deeply concerned at the situation that is unfolding infront of them...

Nick: No...no way! So what...he's forgetting things, but sectioned! That's for mental people!

Tanya: And that's what he is Nick! I don't want to think of him like that, believe me, it's breaking my heart seeing him like this but he isn't right in the head!

Nick: This is all so sudden though...

Tanya: I know..but sometimes these things do come on all of a sudden, Alzheimer's and everything...one of these days Nick, he's gonna do something foolish, he'll end up hurting himself or somebody else..

INT. LYNNE'S WORKPLACE- DAY

Amy has gone to Lynne's work. Lynne is in the back room, on the phone looking distressed. Amy notices this and speaks to Lynne's co worker who is standing next to her.

Amy: Is she ok?

Co-Worker: Poor girl, it's one thing after another...

Amy: I really don't know how she copes!

Co-Worker: Oh, so you know her?

Amy: Yeah, i'm worried about her...

Co-Worker: I'm so glad i'm not the only one! Poor girl, her house is in danger of being reposed...as my husband says never get in debt, and of course since the baby her and her parents have had a bit of tense relationship so she wont ask for help...

Amy: I'm sure everything will turn out ok..

Lynne suddenly comes into the room and looks at Amy in disgust.

Lynne: What the hell is she doing here!?

Co-Worker: She said that you were friends...

Lynne: Friend?! Hell no! She's some crazy woman that has been stalking me!

The co-worker and Lynne look at Amy like she's a freak. Amy looks on, embarrased.

INT. BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - GYM - DAY

The gym is relatively busy, Leah - who works there as a fitness instructor, is walking around, checking that everyone is okay.

Stuart is working on on one of the weights machines, making relativley easy work of it. Leah stands there admiring the view as he lifts some iron.

Stuart: You finished looking?

Leah: Oh, erm...sorry...

Leah notices that Stuart is making easy work of the weights.

Leah: May I suggest you try something a bit more challenging?

Stuart: I'm fine as I am...

Leah: What, dont think you can handle it?

Stuart: Of course I can...

Leah: Prove it

Stuart: I haven't got the time to mess around...

Stuart gets up, looking moody. He picks up his towel and heads off. Leah is amused at Stuart's attempt to be macho...

INT. LYNNE'S WORKPLACE - DAY

Lynne: Friend?! Hell no! She's some crazy woman that has been stalking me!

Co-Worker: I'm sorry Lynne, she just acted like she knew you...

Lynne: What have you been telling her eh!?

Amy walks up to Lynne, trying to get her calm.

Amy: I was just asking some questions about you Lynne...I'm concerned...

Lynne: Yeah well I can do without your "concern", you nutter...there's no way you're getting my baby! D'ya here me!? And I'm gonna tell the agency what you've been doing...I'll make damn sure that you never get to adopt a baby!

Amy: Please Lynne, you can't!

Lynne: I've warned you, but you keep on coming back...you wont take no for an answer...I'm calling them now...

Lynne gets out her phone and dials a number, Amy's face immeditaley turns to one of panick and desperation.

Amy: Don't! Please Lynne!... Look I know about your debts! Hang up the phone and I'm sure we can come to some sort of comrpomise...

Lynne looks at Amy like she's barking mad. The sound of someone at the other end of the phone can be heard, Lynne is left staring at Amy in disbelief.

Agency Worker: Hello?... Hello!?

Lynne hangs up the phone, ready to listen to Amy...

great work as usual guys. i haven't caught up in ages.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skits For This Useful Post:

Bryan (11-05-2007), DaVeyWaVey (12-05-2007)

INT. LYNNE'S WORKPLACE - DAY

Lynne: How did you find out about that?

Amy: She told me...look does it matter? You need the money and I want a baby, it seems logical that I pay you money for the baby!

Lynne: This isn't right...

Amy: How isn't it? People do it all the time, you'd just be like a surrogate mother...it's not illegal or anything...

Lynne: Oh I'm sure it is! Paying for babies, it's Britian, not the middle east!

Amy: What's your issue with it?

Lynne: You make it sound like I'm the crazy one for saying no! It's not something that every woman does!

Amy: Yeah well not every woman has to adopt do they? No one understands what it's like to want a baby and not to be able to have one... when you have to rely on someone else to give you one...and then for women like you to just give your bloody kids away!

Lynne: Oh save the sob story! IF I was to do this, it would be for the money...you understand?

Amy: Yeah, how much will clear off your debts?

Lynne: 40 grand...

Amy is taken aback by the such high figure, is it worth paying for a baby...?

Thread Information