Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

I love this just for the plain entertainment value on a Saturday night.

Liking the new introduction of the Jiggy Bank (lol) and watching Ant and Dec abseil down the side of the studio this weekend was brilliant. Ant was visibly petrified, Dec was shaking, but go Dec for winning!!

It may be daft, and it may be silly, but its easy to watch and have a laugh at on a Saturday night if you're stuck indoors for the night.

I really enjoyed it too.. I got my double doss of sillyness on a saturday night with X factor and Ant & Dec.. Had to laugh at the look on their faces when they absailed down the building... Excellent start to the show
    Super Mod

Chico trying to hook the ducks upside down was pretty funny too - at least he didn't sing mind!!

i really love this show and loved the new bit where fern and philip had to race ant and dec. it was so funny! after a few series this is no where near going stale and still seems as fresh as ever!
    POOKIE

Oh no! I missed the Fern and Philip bit - I think I was doing the dishes...

This could go on for many more series and like you said Pookie, you can always rely on the comedy element (like the embarrassing moment from the woman who could win the ads lol)

would you have gambled?? remember all she seen was a weekend break.. Me I would have said thank you and not gambled.. a weekend break is more than I went into the place with
    Super Mod

I think I may have been greedy and gambled. Plus, I would end up taking the weekend break on my own as hubby wouldn't dare go away for that long (we were going to go on hols this year, but could only go an hour away in case he got called in )

take a friend and leave him at home to work...
    I have never seen anyone lose and the look on that woman's face was priceless.. (to make me laugh more, Ant and Dec didn't really show that they were sorry, they looked as if they wanted to laugh)
    Super Mod

the new car race is really funny. ant and dec raced in a dual controlled limo and fern and philip in a dual controlled capri towing a caravan. they have to do something like an obstacle course and they get timed to see who is the quickest! also with it being dual controlled one of the duo is steering and one has the accelerator! very funny! make sure you dont miss it next time, the dishes can wait!! lol!!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk
    the new car race is really funny. ant and dec raced in a dual controlled limo and fern and philip in a dual controlled capri towing a caravan. they have to do something like an obstacle course and they get timed to see who is the quickest! also with it being dual controlled one of the duo is steering and one has the accelerator! very funny! make sure you dont miss it next time, the dishes can wait!! lol!!
    Ohhhh I think I heard about this in the papers (or my tv mag, one of the two) It looked hilarious! Darn! Dishes will definitely wait, or I'll make hubby do them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    take a friend and leave him at home to work...
    I have never seen anyone lose and the look on that woman's face was priceless.. (to make me laugh more, Ant and Dec didn't really show that they were sorry, they looked as if they wanted to laugh)
    lol - now theres an idea!!!

They didn't seem to be bothered did they....She didn't really think about the question though at all, and in the past, if someones given the wrong answer, they've gone, is that your final answer - are you sure etc, but they just went - aww its the wrong answer this time.

Thread Information