Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Playstation 3

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Deberoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoJoJoJo
    Best run to the loo quick then eh hun!!!!!
    What are you like!!!!

Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Deberoo
    Ohhhhh, a Nintendo Wii.....I want one of them too - once the prices have come down a bit, which they will.
    Yeah ill make do with my playstation 2 and eye toy for a while!
    We got Lemmings for Xmas - i'm trying to get an eye toy now, as you can interact with the Lemmings with it lol

Does anyone think realistically the PS3 will come down in price at all over the next few months - by major amounts this is, not to like £400 instead of £500 or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deberoo View Post
    Best run to the loo quick then eh hun!!!!!
    What are you like!!!!

Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Deberoo
    Ohhhhh, a Nintendo Wii.....I want one of them too - once the prices have come down a bit, which they will.
    Yeah ill make do with my playstation 2 and eye toy for a while!
    We got Lemmings for Xmas - i'm trying to get an eye toy now, as you can interact with the Lemmings with it lol

Does anyone think realistically the PS3 will come down in price at all over the next few months - by major amounts this is, not to like £400 instead of £500 or whatever?
    I love eye toy! i love the boxing one. I get to take all my aggression out on it! i pretend its people mostly family LOL

i put down my deposit the other day and i shud be getting mine between 2 or 3 weeks after release and i can not wait i love my playstations going to be awesome im so excited that i dont want to stop typeing about it but i must lol
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

I wanted a PS3 - that was until i saw the games for it - what is it with Sony having all the boyish games for their consoles like football and fighting etc - i can only truely say there are two games for the PS2 that i like and they are a gaming series and when the 3rd one to the series comes out it looks like its going to be nothing like the first two so i wont enjoy that either and PS3 doesnt look like its going to be any better for us girls who like to play games either

Sig dedicated to Charley

they might have dance mat:P thats a girls game lol nah im messing thinking about it tho what is a girls game? like what type of games you like?
    I was not done

Im into platform/adventure games - the game series i mentioned before was Kingdom Hearts - now while that is an RPG and alot like Final Fantasy it is very cartoony and is like an adventure game - im not into football games and Fighting games - i rented Final Fantasy 12 the other day - thought i might liike it because of Kingdom Hearts but i thin im more into the Disney/cartoon/adventure side of it more than the fights

Sig dedicated to Charley

I think most girls are to be honest - that or singstar/ dancing so they'd need something a bit different in order to make people buy another version of a singing game, considering they've already got many hooked on buying all of the discs in that series for ps2, and I don't see how they could add extras onto ps3 ones, unless people would buy it just for the graphics.

I think that all the game manufacturers assume that girls are into hair straightners and make-up.

we have ordered ours!!! really looking forward to it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I think that all the game manufacturers assume that girls are into hair straightners and make-up.
    I agree and it really annoys me because im not much of a girl at all im more into games and stuff just not the fighting/sport games they have for ps2 and will be bringing out for ps3, ps1 had some great games for girls but when ps2 came out they made loads of boyish games.

Sig dedicated to Charley

yeah i think its cause they think its mainly boys who play there consoles my bird stop nagging me when im on it hey how can i help it if i get addictied to resident evil she hates me playing ff12 cause i get into it loads and if ur going to get a rpg game get suikoden that is the ultimate rpg lol wow someone else is getting one did they say when you mite get urs? mine said about 2 to 3 weeks after wooo
    I was not done

Thread Information