Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Playstation 3

Yeah i agree mainly boys play it but i think they should think about the girls who do like consoles

Sig dedicated to Charley

ive noticed in recent years more and more girls like playing games now not just a boy thing but dont think theyve caught on to it yet maybe we shud make our own games lol im telling you now its hard i once tried to do a rpg it took me 2 weeks to do 10 mins of a game lol
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Yeah if they did some games girls might like i would consider spending money on a PS3 but if its just going to be fighting games then ill stick with Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 for my PS2

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I think that all the game manufacturers assume that girls are into hair straightners and make-up.
    I agree and it really annoys me because im not much of a girl at all im more into games and stuff just not the fighting/sport games they have for ps2 and will be bringing out for ps3, ps1 had some great games for girls but when ps2 came out they made loads of boyish games.
    Yeah, it's almost as if they bought the ps1 out as a trial, with the intention to make an improvement and bring that out. I don't know how much ps1 costed when it was first out, but ps2 was up at around £400 when my cousin wanted one, and it was like they were aiming for boys there as I don't think that girls would be willing to pay anything that high.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I don't think the price of it makes any difference between whether boys or girls want it. If you want one that bad, you'll pay the money for it, plain and simple. Me personally, have far more pressing things to be spending the £400 odd or what ever ridiculous price it is on.

450 i think it was advirtised in Blockbusters for. I well cant afford that, plus im happy with my Xbox and PSP i dont need another one.

cant wait to get mine cant stop thinking about it im a big gamer when it comes to ps2:P im so glad im young so i can afford it cause have to pay no bills wooo
    I was not done

wey i finaly got my playstation 3 and brought resistance the fall of man and i love it got to go back tho to get my free blue ray dvd
    I was not done

It doesn't seem that popular round here at the moment. Only one boy in my Geography class wants one, and there's mostly boys in the class, plus there's already been reports of someone being mugged for one; luckily they got it back though.

wow!! the ps3 is fab, other half and kids are sat playing it! totally out of my way!!! fantastic!!!!

Thread Information