Thread: Spoilers 17th Sept

Spoilers 17th Sept

Sunday 17 September

Cain kidnaps Tom and Sadie

Sadie (Patsy Kensit) tries to convince Tom (Ken Farrington) that they can frame Cain (Jeff Hordley). As soon as they reach an agreement the pair are surprised by Cain who is furious about Sadie’s betrayal. After ignoring her desperate pleas that she is pregnant, Cain violently attacks Sadie and kidnaps both her and Tom.

Meanwhile, Matthew (Matt Healy) and Carl (Tom Lister) are concerned when Tom doesn’t answer his mobile. Chas (Lucy Pargeter) is furious when she discovers that Tom has gone to finalise a deal with Sadie that will frame Cain for the house collapse. She rages at Carl for not admitting the truth. Will she sacrifice her relationship to save her half-brother?

Also, Rosemary (Linda Thorson) pays Zak (Steve Halliwell) to find out the amount of money that Grayson (Christopher Villiers) loses at the shoot. However, Grayson finds out and blackmails Zak into telling Rosemary he only lost a grand instead of ten. Meanwhile, Perdy (Georgia Slowe) suffers a devastating miscarriage and cannot face Rosemary. How will the matriarch react to this double deception?

Monday 18 September

Tom (Ken Farrington) seizes his chance to escape and grabs Cain’s (Jeff Hordley) gun to reverse the roles on his captor. After demanding his phone back, Tom realises that the gun is empty and Cain overpowers him. He drags both of his hostages into the car where Tom tells a now conscious Sadie (Patsy Kensit) that he knows she is allied with Cain. Sadie denies it but is she trustworthy?

Elsewhere, Carl (Tom Lister) convinces Chas (Lucy Pargeter) not to leave him and they go to look for Tom. Their distress grows when they find Tom and Sadie’s cars abandoned at the meeting place and Sadie’s house ransacked. Back at Home Farm, the Kings receive a chilling phone call from a panicked Sadie and Chas hears Tom’s screams in the background. Is it too late for Tom?

Later, Perdy (Georgia Slowe) tells Grayson (Christopher Villiers) that she has had five miscarriages and is upset about how Rosemary (Linda Thorson) will react. Grayson comforts her and says that his mother’s views don’t matter. Rosemary confronts them soon after and forces Grayson to admit to his monetary losses and Perdy to her miscarriages. Will the couple ever escape Rosemary’s controlling influence?

Tuesday 19 September

Matthew (Matt Healy) and Carl (Tom Lister) guess that Cain (Jeff Hordley) is the kidnapper, but Chas (Lucy Pargeter) asks them to let her deal with it. She finds Cain who denies that he is involved. Unconvinced, Chas heads back to Home Farm where the Kings receive a phone call from Sadie (Patsy Kensit). Cain forces her to demand a £5 million ransom and the brothers hear Tom (Ken Farrington) and Sadie’s screams as the line goes dead. Can they come up with the money?

Meanwhile, the police turn up at the Dingles’ looking for Cain. Zak (Steve Halliwell) and Lisa (Jane Cox) rush to Home Farm to find out the problem and are told about the kidnap. Zak is alarmed to discover that Chas called the police. Has she done the right thing?

Wednesday 20 September

Tom (Ken Farrington) infuriates Sadie (Patsy Kensit) by bargaining with Cain (Jeff Hordley) and telling him to leave, insisting that he will identify Sadie as the sole kidnapper. Cain is forlorn and after hearing a helicopter close by he drives off with both hostages, unsure where he is going. As panic takes over, has Cain blown it?

Meanwhile, back at Home Farm, the Dingles and Kings all wait on tenterhooks for news. Zak (Steve Halliwell) insists that Cain isn’t responsible but Matthew (Matt Healy) and Carl (Tom Lister) make arrangements to raise the ransom. Will they manage to get the cash in time?

Thursday 21 September

Tom (Ken Farrington) notices that Cain (Jeff Hordley) has disappeared and takes the opportunity to untie Sadie (Patsy Kensit) and himself. Sadie is unable to move her legs and begs Tom not to leave her. He stops a car which is coming towards them but instantly regrets it when Cain is in the driver’s seat. Cain shoves Tom and Sadie into the new car and speeds away.

Elsewhere, the Dingles and Kings are still waiting at Home Farm. Debbie (Charley Webb) fears that Cain will kill Sadie after she told him about Jasmine’s (Jenna-Louise Coleman) abortion. The police find Cain’s old BMW in flames and the news reaches Home Farm just as the ransom money arrives.

Meanwhile, Cain’s car is being chased by police cars, with a helicopter also in pursuit. He frantically escapes into the woods towards a quarry. Zak (Steve Halliwell) and Matthew (Matt Healy) race to the quarry with the police just in time to see the vehicle fly off the edge and violently hit the water below. Will any survivors emerge?

Friday 22 September

As the village struggles to come to terms with the outcome of the kidnap, the police accuse Carl (Tom Lister) of the kidnapping being an insurance scam. He reacts by shoving an officer into a wall and the situation worsens when he begins to suspect Chas (Lucy Pargeter) played a bigger part in it. When Lisa (Jane Cox) and Zak (Steve Halliwell) come to see her later Chas makes the decision to leave Home Farm and return to her family. Is Chas and Carl’s relationship over?

Also, Debbie (Charley Webb) is depressed after losing Cain (Jeff Hordley). Zak tries to console her but she won’t talk to him and later confides in Scott (Ben Freeman) that she can only rely on herself from now on.

Later, Jack (Clive Hornby) tells Diane (Elizabeth Estensen) that he won’t be making another offer for the Woolpack. After seeking Grayson’s (Christopher Villiers) legal advice she is confident that she can stop Val (Charlie Hardwick) claiming Louise’s share. When Val turns up later Diane humiliates her sister by refusing to sign the contract. How will Val react to such a public degradation?

More fantastic storylines, writing/scripting from Emmerdale, not forgetting the brilliant acting.

Just when I was loving Cain.....

Hope Sadie is gone for good.

Carl is better off without Chas as she will never stand by him.

Things are becoming very interesting with the Sinclairs.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thumbs up

that will be a fantasic week!! i cant wait to see it all , emmerdale is so great at the moment and all the characters will be sadly missed xx cain will be missed aswell

Does anyone know who dies in the crash? - I guess cain does as it says Debbie is depresssed after loosing Cain but what about the other two??
    Last edited by Red08; 13-09-2006 at 13:22.

i think that tom dies , he is supposed to be shot

I think it is Sadie. Cain as far as we know is not being killed off and the door is being left open for a future return, so I guess he will do a runner.
    As for Tom9Ken Farrington) I don't think that this is his exit, the last I read was that a date for his exit isn't known yet. The only two who I know are leaving this month are Jeff Hordley (Cain) and Patsy Kensit (Sadie) I don't think that Tom is going to be killed off but we have been promised an exit to remember.
    Last edited by Babe14; 14-09-2006 at 09:09.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Wink great stuff

i think that cain is great so im glad he will be not gettin killed off

Thread Information