Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Burton

He basically lies to the police

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    According to the soap mags, Justin reports Becca for under age sex (child abuse one of them said) after she dumps him.

This must have been the twist everyone was talking about with them. I'm pleased this happens, not only does it mean there is no chance of them ever getting back together (I used to be a fan of the couple but they are awful now) but it sounds very exciting.
    i cant believe he does that. justin has been annoying me now for weeks.

few thats a relief to be honest hes kinda boring at the moment with the nicey nice stuff

l<@-l-IE

Quote Originally Posted by xcutiekatiex
    few thats a relief to be honest hes kinda boring at the moment with the nicey nice stuff
    I agree. Justin has been boring for ages. I'm a J fan and even I've been bored of him!!

"Meanwhile Ciara Janson (Nicole Owen) will return to Chester for an episode which focuses on pregnant Becca Dean's court trial later this year"

From Inside Soap!

So Nicole returns to give evidence!!!

Justin's revenge on Becca - Mersey TV - there should be a piccy with this but they've mucked up again and put a pic of the fire instead.

Becca (Ali Bastian) reaches breaking point this week when asked to pick up drunken Justin (Chris Fountain) from the school prize giving, and finally tells him their relationship's over. (Monday October 16, C4, 6.30pm)

After forcing her to endure the humiliation of returning to Hollyoaks Comp, Justin puts the final nail in the coffin by accidentally calling her mum as she puts him to bed.

Justin tries to fight the break up but realising she's serious, he wastes no time wreaking his revenge and files a report that Becca abused him. This is the point of no return for Justin - will he be able to live with the repercussions?

Ali Bastian, who plays Becca, comments: “ Becca's relieved that it's all over between her and Justin, so when the police turn up to arrest her, she's shocked. As Becca protests her innocence she's charged with having sex with a child under sixteen.

“When the seriousness of the situation hits home, she thinks of taking Justin back to make him drop the charges, not sure she's strong enough to take the risk and stand her ground.”

To find out if Becca can convince the police that her enraged ex has lied to the police in an act of revenge, tune into Hollyoaks all week from Monday, October 16th, Channel 4, at 6.30pm.

Wow !! Thats a great plot line ! Cant wait !! Wipppeeee. He and her are very good together acting wise, they appear to work well together, mind I would work well if Mr Humphries got a seen with him !!

Justin is soooo immature. I really don't like how they've pretty much suddenly turned him into this stupid spiteful little boy after putting an effort into making him into a mature and misunderstood boy with a good heart. In the past few months he advised sonny to attack jake's mum, knowingly bought stolen goods, gotten drunk and beat an innocent guy up only apologising because he didn't want to get in trouble and now he gets rough with becca and threatens jake. Bratty much.

In agree with everything you say Babyblue. But boys that age are horrific to deal with and do turn for no reason.

I had lads living with me for a while, who worked for me, because they parents could not cope. They where great for a while but then girls got involved and stuff and they go mental.

Its a nightmare, they usually come through it though.

Justin has always had that bad side to him, it was only cos he fell in love with Becca that he turned good. He devoted his life to being with her so when he got a friend in Sonny he started acting his age more.

Thread Information