Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Burton

the problem with justin and becca, like most soap couples is that once they are together we have nothing to look forward to, its always the will they wont they of a soap couple getting together, then not much can go on whilst they are together, hence why they have to split up, by what time we resent the pairing

I think he does it cos he is so angry and hurt by her as she is only agreeing to marry him to save face. She lost everything when she went with Justin so I guess she feels she may as well marry him.

I can understand his anger and hurt at that but I don't agree with him reporting her that way. I'm glad he does though as since they moved in together they lost all the spark and passion that they ever had and become very mismatched and dull. Justin is so not ready for a serious relationship and a child.

I dont like the way justin has turned bad again i prefer the nice justin its since he became friends with sonny hes led justin astray. Hes in this little world when it comes to him and becca theyre drifting apart becca's not happy at the thought of marrying him but feels she has no way out of it. i think once the baby arrives things will defiantly change between them and there is to be a huge twist in the storyline so i think that is going to cause becca and justin to drift apart more he wont want to be tied down with a baby not at his age hell be getting into more trouble hanging around with sonny. becca will be left on her own with the baby but maybe jake will help out after all it could be his baby...

Quote Originally Posted by xCharleyx
    I dont like the way justin has turned bad again i prefer the nice justin its since he became friends with sonny hes led justin astray. Hes in this little world when it comes to him and becca theyre drifting apart becca's not happy at the thought of marrying him but feels she has no way out of it. i think once the baby arrives things will defiantly change between them and there is to be a huge twist in the storyline so i think that is going to cause becca and justin to drift apart more he wont want to be tied down with a baby not at his age hell be getting into more trouble hanging around with sonny. becca will be left on her own with the baby but maybe jake will help out after all it could be his baby...
    They won't be drifting apart when the baby is born as they won't be togther. Becca dumps him in a few weeks and he reports her for under age sex/child abuse. I think that is the twist.

All E4 dates

MONDAY 16 OCTOBER

Justin wakes up hung over and is stunned when Becca tells him it's over between them. Justin goes to the police to file a claim against the teacher who abused him.

TUESDAY 17 OCTOBER

Just as Becca is starting to get on with her life without Justin, the police turn up and arrest her.

WEDNESDAY 18 OCTOBER

Becca spends a sleepless night in prison and is charged with having sex with a child under 16.

THURSDAY 19 OCTOBER

Becca goes to court, where the seriousness of her situation hits home: she may well have to give birth in prison.
    Last edited by Florijo; 06-10-2006 at 10:42.

OMG, what a childish little boy i cant believe he would actually do that. THats so mean. Justin is really doing my head in though so the sonner they split up the better.

E4 dates

Friday 20th Oct

Becca (Ali Bastian) resolves to talk to Justin (Chris Fountain). He soon realises that Becca only wants to talk in order to get him to drop the charges.

Mon 23rd Oct

Becca (Ali Bastian) is concerned that she could have made her situation even worse by talking to Justin (Chris Fountain).

Tues 24th Oct

Justin (Chris Fountain) is running scared after Foz (Benjamin Hart) rips apart his \"abuse\" claims. Even Sonny (Devon Anderson) is starting to doubt Justin\'s word. Becca (Ali Bastian) decides to move back home with her mum.

Wed 25th Oct

Justin (Chris Fountain) rallies himself to return to school, but is faced with a vehement attack from Nancy (Jessica Fox). They\'re both hauled into the headmistress\'s office, and Nancy is stunned when she\'s suspended. Justin decides he\'s had enough of school and walks out for good.

Tues 31st Oct

And Nancy (Jessica Fox) is encouraged to stand up for what she believes in and act on proving Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) innocence.

Wed 1st Nov

Nancy (Jessica Fox) begins a campaign to prove Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) innocence.

wasnt justin 16 though when he slept with becca?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    wasnt justin 16 though when he slept with becca?
    Yes he was. His 16th birthday was in August last year just before Ali died.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Yes he was. His 16th birthday was in August last year just before Ali died.
    thats what i thought, so how can he have her for underage sex?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information