Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: new premiership

Just imagine if City were any good away from home. To be honest it hink its a bit to good for Man C at the minute i am just waiting to come crashing back to reality. I think the Premier league this year is wide open i cant decide between Arsenal or Man United. Like you say theres little consistency between teams.

Cant wait till tomorrow, quarter final of the league cup at hiome to spurs hopeflly revenge for the defeat at wide hart land 2 weeks ago.

well ive given up on this season! liverpool will be lucky if they finish fourth and it willbe nothing short of a miracle if we win the champions league! terrible season it is turning out to be!
    one boost was that spurs beat chelsea in the carling cup at the weekend!! lol
    POOKIE

City have gone of the bboil as welll, we had a great start and now its a bit more resalistic.

Spurs was a great vidtory. Did you see Eduardos foot

it looked really bad and horrible to see. i hope he recovers from it, i wouldnt wish it on anybody!
    POOKIE

It was horrible, i hate seeing injuries like that in football, well in any sport really, its dead sad.

Arsenal will meet Liverpool in the quarter-finals of the Champions League after they were paired together in Friday's draw in Nyon, Switzerland.
    Arsene Wenger's side will play the first leg at home on 1/2 April, with the return leg at Anfield on 8/9 April.

Manchester United, who beat Lyon to reach the last eight, were drawn against Real Madrid's conquerors Roma.

Chelsea, the fourth English club in the draw, face Fenerbahce, with Schalke 04 versus Barcelona the other fixture.

The winners of the Arsenal-Liverpool showdown - the first time those two clubs will have met in European competition - will then take on Chelsea or Fenerbahce in the semi-finals, while Manchester United or Roma face Barcelona or Schalke 04.

The legs for the last-four ties will take place on 22/23 April and 29/30 April.
    POOKIE

Good news for the English Clubs in the Champions League, the UEFA cup didnt have the same luck though.

finally City won at home. I was beginning to get deja vu from last season. Great win and what a bullet Header by Nedum Onouha.

well thats the end of the season pretty much for this year. with man u champions i just about favoured them over chelsea as i dont want chelsea to win anything!! so i will have to go for man u for the champions league too!!
    liverpool finishing fourth with nothing to show for the season is just not good enough and i think some buying will need to be done this summer providing the new owners can stop arguing for long enough! and what happened to man city today???? what a terrible end to the season!!!!!!!!!!
    POOKIE

I think its Bye Bye Sven. Still need to wait for news on the fair play league although after that shambolic performace we dont really deserve European Football.

All in all i think it was a entertaining season, especially with relegation and Championship going to the final whistle of the final day.

Rumour has it that Frank Lampard has signed for Inter Milan ex Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho's team.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information