Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: new premiership

ill do your job for ya katy since arsenal aint in it damn you blackburn we shud have beaten psv damn them oh well got the 2 scousers this month everton then liverpool might aswell stay up there lol
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Well try and knock blackburn out the cup for you scott. It aint goinjg to happen but we can all dream. We have liverpool soon as well, we dont have good fixtures for a team in a relegation battle. Arsenal Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Spurs, Watford and Charlton. I think the only one we may win will be Villa at home as we usually beat them . I cant see any points from the remaining fixtures. Oh and we have boro as well but we never beat them either.
    My blackburn fan friends were all taking the mick today, they reckon 4 - 0 to blackburn. and i hate to say it i think it will be an anialation.

Well want plymouth to beat Watford tomorrow, that would be good.

what an appauling game. It was awful. Pearce has got to go. The fans started singing your not fit to wear the shirt which i thinks terribly sad. Chelseas tomorrow. And to add to the clubs awfulness Bartons been arrested for assault and criminal damage.

we Won we Won We won we won. Yippeeeee.

MPENZA THE HERO. 2 games 1 goal lets hope he can keep it up.

No way was that hammers goal a goal.

ur last messages have gone from sad to happy haha weyy when do we play you again? we got everton 0-0 half time and we are still above liverpool who are ya who are ya
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Andy Johnsons not you favourite person at the minute. That was really unlucky. I think we play you at your place on the 17th April. Its stupid now as theres an international break. THen Newcastle away for us.

man city did really well at the weekend, gives you something to celebrate for a change! cant say the same for liverpool, boring, boring, boring!
    POOKIE

I know, a pity about Micah, i hope they dont force him at the England camp and then he hurts his calf again. Hes so solid for us.

No footy htis weekend. Boring Boring International break.

great win for man city katy. i said they would do enough to keep up this year and im sure they still will. i will have to comment on liverpools fantastic win over arsenal too! brilliant goals from crouch. he should be one of the first choice strikers for england then maybe they would see more goals instead of the useless rooney!
    POOKIE

I completly agree with you, Crouch showed he was the best English striker with those goals yet Rooney is still picked ahead of him. YOu certainly got Arsenal back for that cup defeat. Bet Wengers funming he usually is after a defeat.

I cant believe it two wins in a row. The Charlton game will be a big one on Good Friday. That is a must win game.

Man U certainly turned there 1 - 0 down at half time around. My mates a blackburn fan was really not surprised, she knew itwere only a matter of time. Looks a tight finish at the bottom of the table and the top for that matter, nothings certain yet.

Thread Information