Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nikki Grahame

i watched it on wednesday and i have to say if i had been in nikki's shoes, i wouldn't have done some of the jobs she was asked to. i think the producers are not being fair to her at all. if they put her into normal jobs and gave her a chance, she might manage to get through 2 minutes without crying. ok, i know she had the job in the chip shop but she was fine when she was serving people. i spent a lot of time on a farm when i was a kid and never once was i asked to do or to look at someone putting their hand up a cows ****.

maybe i should put this in the unpopular opinions thread.
    Last edited by Skits; 15-09-2006 at 10:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Skits
    i watched it on wednesday and i have to say if i had been in nikki's shoes, i wouldn't have done some of the jobs she was asked to. i think the producers are not being fair to her at all. if they put her into normal jobs and gave her a chance, she might manage to get through 2 minutes without crying. ok, i know she had the job in the chip shop but she was fine when she was serving people. i spent a lot of time on a farm when i was a kid and never once was i asked to do or to look at someone putting their hand up a cows ****.

maybe i should put this in the unpopular opinions thread.
    I disagree. she knew what she was getting herself into when she agreed to do the series. and a hell of a lot of it was her acting up to the cameras. Ok maybe the idea of her trying to feel the calf may have been ott but its farmlife! That is the only thing that may have been pushing it. Cleaning out the pigs and collecting eggs where is the hardness in that? She seemed to be enjoying herself feeding the calves!

If the show was made up of nikki working is tesco and sitting there all day. Would anyone actulary watch it because that would be really boring!

Personally I think Nikki had farmlife hard.. but just the the cow bit nothing else.. Oh god the cow

Didnt see last weeks but i watched it this week and it she me laugh out loud yet again! Some of the things she came out with For example the "I'd rather... Id rather... actually i cant think of anything id rather do" Bless her. what she meant was she couldnt thinkof anything worse but it came out meaning quite the opposite. And when she went into the thing begining with A (that i can say but cant spell!lol) where they kill animals abatoir or somthing ???

Did think some bits were OTT like the whole bag drama before she'd even got out the truck. lol. I wouldnt have shoved my hand where she was asked to, i probably wouldnt have clean out the poo, or collect eggs, i think id only manage the job of feeding the baby animals (forget what they were)
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

I think the problem with this show, is it gets so repetitive. Every time, shes just going to have a tantrum about whatever she has to do, and nothing else really happens. I mean, its ok to watch if nothing else is on, but i'm not really going to make a point of watching it from now on. Only so much of Nikki's tantrums you can take!!

she has died at 38 from anorexia, rip

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    The poor girl and her family, heartbreaking, she suffered from that disease for so long, Rest in Peace Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    poor girl.. and so young
    Super Mod

Thread Information