Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Grahame

Nikki Grahame

Big Brother 2006 contestant Nikki Grahame is to have her own TV show, Princess Nikki, on digital channel E4.
    The model, 24, of Watford, Herts, gained a reputation for throwing temper tantrums on the Channel 4 reality show before she was evicted on 14 July.

The programme will follow her attempts to hold down an everyday job - referencing her stroppy turn as a PA in a Big Brother task.

It will be shown on E4 after Big Brother ends later this summer.

"They won't tell me what jobs I'll be doing, but they've told me they'll be tough," said Ms Grahame in a statement.

"As long as they don't make me a bin woman or put me on a fishing boat in the middle of the North Sea, I'll be okay."

A producer for the programme said: "Bin woman and deep sea trawler fisher-person are high on our list."

Ms Grahame is not the first Big Brother contestant to launch a TV career.

Anna Nolan, from the first series, hosts a magazine programme, The Afternoon Show, in Ireland.

Jade Goody, from series three, and this year's winner of Celebrity Big Brother, Chantelle Houghton, have also secured their own TV shows.

ooo i cant wait for this!!!! I loved Nikki! I hope her tv show will be better than Chantelles Living the Dream was!

Yupp loved nikki she is great!!!!

Theres a comedian in Ireland who had a TV show just like this and i think it works really well, its good TV anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    Theres a comedian in Ireland who had a TV show just like this and i think it works really well, its good TV anyway.
    The Des Bishop experience... he went into different jobs every month like he was an ordinary person and did the work he had to do.. it did work week and made great TV too
    Super Mod

So its the british version of 'The Simple Life' I think its going to be great, I can't wait

you can just imagine Nikki going for a job and just havin a tantrum on her first day! lol! Its going to make good TV! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    The Des Bishop experience... he went into different jobs every month like he was an ordinary person and did the work he had to do.. it did work week and made great TV too
    Thats the guy im thinking about Des bishop, he hilarious. I remember catching an episode when he was going round Cork.

It is simular to the simular. but it hink Nikki will make it indivual. we all know what shes like.

Its on tonight i cant wait cos i just think its going to be really funny, plus i love Nikki

10 OClock isnt it. Was going to watch it but am watching the last episode of Big Ron Manger on Sky 2. We haven t got Sky + yet im working on it. Ill probably catch it nect week. THe ads look hilarious.

Thread Information