Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: End

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Well I heard after Billy and Little Mo's heart to heart one of them asks for a divorce don't know about Kat and Alfie

GET RID OF LITTLE MO AND ALFIE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

i am sorry but that is so stupid ( the molife) i mean i thought 'he loved' Kat i mean if he really loved her he cant just suddenly go off with someone else and that someone else being Kats little sister..but i can sort of understand that he may like kat less because of the andy thing but he should know why she did it which was mainly to protect him...cause she loves him...

get rid of Aflie and Little Mo i don't care how they do it as long as they get rid of it!!!

it's just wrong, so so WRONG
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

I'm not a massive Kat and Alfie fan but at least they have a genuine chemistry and are watchable.

Little Mo and Alfie however are pukeworthy. They turn my stomach. I'm looking forward to Kat returning so hopefully it can put an end to this farce.

Kat hurry up and come back so you can reclaim YOUR man!!

to get RID of Alfie and Little Mo, i would presecribe Kat's return lol i can't wait till she comes back and make loads of trouble!! yey yey
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    to get RID of Alfie and Little Mo, i would presecribe Kat's return lol i can't wait till she comes back and make loads of trouble!! yey yey
    I wouldn't mind if they got rid of Shane

but Kacey Ainsworth is a great Actress. Her scenes with Alex (Trevor) proved that but the storyline alongside Alfie is doing nothing for her character whats so ever- what shame. She can do better than this and the recent scenes are making me off her more and more.

Sort it out EE!
    Last edited by Alisha; 08-05-2005 at 23:26.

noooooo dont get rid of alfie!!!! i think that malfie is sweet i mean she doesnt treat him as bad as her sis did and there needs to be some happy stories!
    Georgie

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I didn't see how the writers could make Little Mo into the sort of person that would happily date her sister's husband in front of Billy from being meek and mild, without worrying that Kat may come back 1 day especially after how Kat always stuck up for Mo when she was "with" Trevor. At the end of the day Alfie is her brother in law and I didn't believe her character was sort to throw caution to the wind and not worry about what others though - ITS ALL WRONG (in my opinion )

exactly !!!

Thread Information