Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break series 2 Spoilers

Prison Break series 2 Spoilers

Episode 2.01 [no title given]
    30-year-old FBI agent Buck Mahone gives a press conference at the prison about the escapees and makes sure Americans understand that those men are the most wanted criminals in the country. When reviewing intake pictures of the escapees, Mahone is highly interested in Michael's tatoos. Why would a structural engineer get such tatoos? Bellick and Mahone don't see eye to eye as to how they should track down the escapees: Bellick wants to be on the field, Mahone prefers to tap into the public's fear and try to understand the men... Let the competition begin! [Note: Invasion's William Fichtner has been cast to play FBI agent Buck Mahone.]

Episode 2.02 - Otis
    A young woman named Debra Jean puts up a notice to get a ride-mate to share expenses and driving for a trip to Utah. Tweener ceizes the opportunity. Debra Jean will recur in four episodes. Franklin and Kellerman are questioned about the escape by a three-person judicial board. Kellerman and Franklin get angry when a former prison employee reveals that he knew about the escape plan. Later, the judicial board gives Kellerman and Franklin their "sentence." We meet Bellick's mother. It is announced that a hundred thousand dollar apiece will be given as a reward for every convinct someone brings in. If Lincoln is brought back in, the reward is of three hundred thousand dollars. We will see some flashbacks, including one with Westmoreland.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    WOW can't wait for the new series which begins in the US next month YAY thanks for posting these
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Can't wait to see Michael and Lincoln again. I hope this series is a awesome as season 1

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thanks for these - i can't wait! Just watched nearly all of series one on UKTV Gold! Tis fab

Spoiler:
    From ibwhisper: Got anything to spill on Prison Break? A little Wenty to start off our day?
    Here's what Wenty says of the new season: "We'll be on the run. We've got $5 million that we know is buried in Utah that all the convicts know about, which we'll be squabbling over. Michael's objective is to get Lincoln safely to Mexico, but standing in between Michael and Mexico is kind of a three-pronged attack. You've got Bellick, the correctional officer from the first season who's like a one-man bounty hunting team. You've got the government conspiracy that put my brother behind bars in the first place. And Bill Fichtner, joining the cast as Agent Mahone, who's this crooked, sinister FBI agent. So, there's a lot more obstacles to come."

From clownbaby: I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. Any good news about Prison Break?
    Ouch. Just for you, a present from Wenty on the new season: "I think, initially, we [cons] will split up, because we each have our own sometimes conflicting agendas, things we want to accomplish, people we want to see, debts we want to pay, scores we want to settle, but there is the siren call of that $5 million, which brings us back together very soon. I think that's essential, because Prison Break is not just about the mechanics of the escape or the tattoo or the prison. It's about the relationship between Michael and Sucre, which shouldn't be left by the wayside just because they're no longer in a cell together."
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 07-08-2006 at 02:09.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    WOW thanks for those I can't wait roll on the 21st of August at lease I can go on the fox website and read the updates
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Cool thanx

Thanks Jessie, I loved Series 1, thought it was better than 24, CSI or anything,

Yes i'm with you on that one, but i can't think of two people that would disagree, as they are also obsest with 24 and CSI.
    Prison break all the way for me, better than Lost as well.
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 07-08-2006 at 17:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Yes i'm with you on that one, but i can't think of two people that would disagree, as they are also obsest with 24 and CSI.
    Prison break all the way for me, better than Lost as well.
    I don't know who she could possibly be refering to I love prison break too. Only two more weeks to go before its shown in the USA cant wait until we see michael and lincoln again

If you log onto the fox.com web site there is a preview of next monday's opening episode. It shows the prisoners running with the prison gaurds in persuit, we then see Lincoln, Sucre and Michael running towards a moving freight train. Lincoln and Sucre jump aboard but Michael is left running alongside it trying to get on the train. Then we see bellick appear and he threatends to shoot michael, just as he raises his gun to shoot Lincoln pulls him aboard. Remember PB addicts season 2 begins in the USA next Monday night spoilers will be available from Tuesday from www.foxtv.com for those who cant wait until January

Thread Information