Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pauline Leaving

Just reading the beginning of the thread and the press release about her leaving. It said she was looking forward to persuing new challenges or something. I don't see apart from panto what she could do, as she has been for so long and will always be Pauline Fowler!!! She couldn't just turn up in the Bill etc... I just be sat there in disbelief thinking why has Pauline been nicked for shoplifting?! etc....

What do other folk think? What can she do, and is there life after Pauline Fowler?! Answers on a postcard to.................
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 16-07-2006 at 17:04.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think she should just RETIRE.....shes worked her tail off all her adult life, why doesn't EE let her and Joe just move to the States to be with Michelle and her family, and live out her life in PEACE..Wasn't there a thread some where saying MARTIN was leaving too,, what will there be for Pauline to do if she doesn't have her kid to boss around,, I just do not see any story lines there for her unless they are going to let her DIE in a hospital bed ... not murdered or something awful,,Mind u I do not like Pauline at all but I just figured shes been there forever they could at least.............. oh well thats my 2 euro cents worth ............

Yeah she should just retire. Life is too short!!

Plus she has been playing a (satsuma coloured) character who looks like they have been chewing on a wasp for the last 20+ years, so the poor woman deserves a break, a permanent one!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    Yeah she should just retire. Life is too short!!
    yer she should and she deserevs but i just cant believe she is going to leave.

Have to say, Im rather pleased she is going!!!

Its the character, not the actor, im pleased to see going. Think Pauline Fowler has had her time! Hopfully she will be going to see that great allotment in the sky and be reunited with Arthur very soon! Bless, can feel tears welling up in my eyes!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I still see her as Miss Brahams (sp?) in Are you being served.

I don't know what sort of roles she would have outside of EE, but I think now is definitely the right time for her to leave.

I think she should have gone before now. She really has not done anything but moan and look miserable for the last few years. The most interesting thing she has done of late is turn a rather unnatural orange colour! lol

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    I think she should have gone before now. She really has not done anything but moan and look miserable for the last few years. The most interesting thing she has done of late is turn a rather unnatural orange colour! lol
    Her exit storyline could well be to die from skin cancer given her current colour and by the writing standards of the writers.

Thread Information