Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

i know i went to the Market no Friday afternoon i forgot how good it was. Me and my mates walked round it for 2 hours, i was well shocked when i looked at my watch and it said 4 00. I was so chilled out.

well i dodnt get to lost today only had to ask one person for directions whish is good for me. Manchester is quite a big place. Chilling out now listening to the great escape on CD, going to be singing it all day now, oh well. It was quite good today actually went to the crown court then got to come home about 1 so havent been in copllege all day.

Had a very dull day today, and it is raining here so that didn't help. Some of the people in a different set to me got their Maths SAT results today, and most are going around saying they got 6's and 7's, so I'm really dreading Friday now.

today has been okayish. this morning was fine but now this afternoon i feel all sad as i think i have picked the wrong college and stuff. i want to get a job but my form tutor disappears as soon as school ends so i can't go then I'll try again tomorrow

boo Wimbeldon meaning no neighbours. I was haveing a very emotional day today the slightest little thing made me cry even if it wasnt sad. I could tell i was going to have a bad day as soon as i got up. well tomorrow will be better as i dont have a lesson till two oclock, loverly long lie in.

today has been great - ive just finished my gcse exams!

no more school til september!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

so far my day has been great.. I am out of here for the next 2 and half weeks.. will miss you all but hey, I will be in Germany and joining in the WC atmosphere over there.. Will be thinking of you all!! Maybe!!!!!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    so far my day has been great.. I am out of here for the next 2 and half weeks.. will miss you all but hey, I will be in Germany and joining in the WC atmosphere over there.. Will be thinking of you all!! Maybe!!!!!!
    lucky you siobhan, hope you have a good time!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

My day has been okay. My friend was shown the SAT results for my group, without the names by them (so that her group, the set 2, could see how far behind us they are.) She said the lowest result in my class was a level 7.2, so I'm not dreading Friday as much now.

thats good Kim, my little sister got a7.4 in Maths, little brainbox its well unfair i never do as well. Ah its now 10 30 and i dont have a lesson for another 3 and a half hours. Isnt life just great.

Thread Information