Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1044

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

Quote Originally Posted by Katy
    There were to many bits on it, i couldnt figure oput what went where. It was only when this big black magnetic thing stuck to the tin i knew where to start.
    Oh christ, sounds far more complicated than mine Is yours electronic?? Mine's just one of them scabby metal ones, it's so old, so it's so crap lol!

Aw, you'll do it.. although, must say, the internet is a huuuuge distraction, I'd get off for a while if I was you

I think i might have to. Its not electronic, just munm thought shed buy a really smart one, which doesnt really work.

Might be on later when i finish this stupid work.

Anyone got any spare brooms handy? I need a couple to shove up this boy's behind, and also my tutor. I had one to one tutoring today, so I told my tutor that I don't think I am doing well in maths, because I don't get on with my teacher, his teaching methods don't suit me and he always has a go at you if you use a method that he doesn't like for something, even if you get the right answer. So then he said that's the best teacher I could possibly have This boy in business the lesson picking on me again, then started saying that my mum has a disease!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Ive just speant thirty minutes trying to figure out how to use a tin opener. I really need to learn alot more things before i go away next year.
    lol! i regularly phone my mum up asking how to do things (like the first time i attempted to cook a roast dinner lol!)
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

argh teachers are so anonying!!!!!!!they want to you to one thing and something else and you just cant manage both!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    argh teachers are so anonying!!!!!!!!

PB edges backwards out of 'how was your day' thread...... lol

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Obviously she means Secondary School teachers ;-) Everyone loved the Primary/Junior/Infant ones... at least I did ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    argh teachers are so anonying!!!!!!!!

PB edges backwards out of 'how was your day' thread...... lol
    Lol sorry not all of them, but the ones I have, I mean all the teachers know we have loads of coursework to do but yet they still ezpect up to turn up to ALL rehersals for inter house music which is everyday leaving no time for coursework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Obviously she means Secondary School teachers ;-) Everyone loved the Primary/Junior/Infant ones... at least I did ;-)
    awwww of course thats what I mean, I loved the primary school teachers they were nice

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    awwww of course thats what I mean, I loved the primary school teachers they were nice
    Actually I couldnt stand a lot of my primary school teachers, they were evil...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information