Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

Finished my maths coursework today woooo! They say 6 hours work, more like 26 lol! It takes me ages to do graphs and everything, but my teacher is so annoying and he expects it when he clicks his fingers. He could have given us more than a few days warning, and not near to the science modules.

Yet another exam on Friday. I'm not going to know what I'm talking about as I have missed the start of the controlled coursework.

im so bored, all my lessons were cancelled so i went into college for nothing, had to do a stupid presentation. er, i hate the, .

had an ok day doday was in college doing ECDL it's difficult but will be worth it in the end also still doing Catering .had to buy some Athletes cream for my feet just hope it works

oh my friends doing that its something like the european computers driving licesence or something, I was going to do it at secondary but i was to stupid or something. My sister is driving me crazy, shes got christmas songs on.

well so far my weeks been okay, but my ict teacher has eft it till the last week to tell us all to do the bibliography, evaluation and testing! so that's my week set out...

Well these past few weeks i've been studying for my exams which start on thursday! even in school and my computing teacher everytime we enter the class room it's you have so and so more periods till your exams it actually gets on your nerves so much but you know that they only want you to get good marks.
    Today was aright althrough i'm sick and tired of all the boys in my media studies class all taking the mick cos i have a problem with my bladder that annoys me so much but they don't even know me!!
    Ok well enough of the rant that' my day

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    oh my friends doing that its something like the european computers driving licesence or something, I was going to do it at secondary but i was to stupid or something. My sister is driving me crazy, shes got christmas songs on.
    yea thats it it's not easy but will be worth it in the end
    the only reason why i'm doing ECDL is cause i've got nothing else to do untill i can find a job

Today was ok. We started the controlled coursework for science, and I shall reserve final judgement until after the written exam on Friday. I think it's going ok so far; got the results table back, and I got full marks on that part. I found the graph easy as well. My Maths teacher actually called me Kim, for once!

Edit: My stupid computer has decided to close down my microsoft word, so I've just lost part of my Media coursework.
    Last edited by Kim; 29-11-2006 at 16:47.

Well im on coursework timetable at the moment so Im do busy all the time but today wasnt so bad and I got alot done today.

I finally packed my bags at 2am as I go in for my hysterectomy today. Had a slice of bread for my light breakfast, didnt bother with a cup of coffee.

Feel really nervous but I am hoping my friends will be thinking of me at 1pm.

Take care and good luck to those of you doing coursework/exams at the moment.

Thread Information