Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

How Was Your Day II?

Hey I personally am having a bad week and whatever I do goes wrong so I am going to make a stand because someone upstairs is having a good old laugh right now so im going to start a rant and it would be nice if people shared their thoughts.......

so if......you fail any exams,get dumped,getting bullied,late homework,moaning parents,no money,mates stand you up,cant revise,fancy someone out your league,feel inadequote,grounded,been kicked out of school,been sacked,your kids driving you mad,husband/wife getting on your nerves or whatever and its getting you down please feel free to join!!

My week began by me turning up late for an exam because My bus didnt turn up and I was told not to bother with my exam.....my friend and I had a huge bust up and no longer talk on the same day.

Then I get moaned at by my work for things I didnt do and I got the blame the next day.

And today I found out I cant go into next years 6th form and I cant resit my exam.

Not huge problems and ive had much worse but still its gets you feeling really low..anyone else wanna share their problems?

How was your day? is getting too big so I am going to make this the new one and close the other one...
    Super Mod

ok thats cool....so how was everyones day?

i feel really ill and i have a really important exam this afternoon... so not good but i had german this morning and it was quite easy!

good luck on your exam......turn your mobile off someone made that mistake last week.....the teachers take that badly

although you must already know that im just saying....

i'm not taking it... i don't take it and i live pretty close so its okay. but thanks anyway the board can disqualify you from all your exams and in some cases for life! so you may never be able to get GCSEs if it is bad cheating!!!

oh dear...imagine that though your best friend texts you good luck or something then you fail your exam

can you not retake exams though in january for £50

Omg!! That was the longest thread in SB History as well.. maybe one for the gold?! My day was good.. hope it stays that way It's REALLY hot down here!! Took my lil fan and sunglasses in.. it helped x

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Hmm how has my day gone ?? Hubby got a phone call that our new dog is ready to be picked up tomorrow
    Father in law is in the hospital with a real nasty case of pneumonia .but the anti botics are kicking in so he should be feeling tons better soon ( hes 82 )
    Went to the grocery store.. bought food for our new dog and treats,,( can u tell I am excited about the new dog LOL )and food for us as well
    Gotta take mother in law to hospital to see her husband, I am not too fond of the hospitals ...... I know it is extremely hard for her to have her life mate in the hospital,,( they have been married 52 yrs )
    So how was every one elses day !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information