Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else feel sorry for Shahbaz?

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Shabaz felt it fine to bully the other housemates (a conversation with Glyn comes to mind, and Lisa, and Richard, oh and Sezer) yet when the boots on the other foot its not fair - sorry, but he went on about trying to give a good performance and making everyone see what "gay paki poofs" are really like, yet he wasn't himself and ended up making himself look stupid.

I agree with Debs and Willow here, totally. Ok, so they all ganged up on him together, not individually, but he was told on his own by different housemates how he was making them feel and he just patronised them or wound them up - it was bound to end like it did.

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    with you all the way debs!!!!
    he was a total prat and deserved everything!!!!

thanks! i was starting to feel like a complete bitch then!!

but then i thought of shabz and his annoying voice asnd face and realsied i wasnt

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Shabaz felt it fine to bully the other housemates (a conversation with Glyn comes to mind, and Lisa, and Richard, oh and Sezer) yet when the boots on the other foot its not fair - sorry, but he went on about trying to give a good performance and making everyone see what "gay paki poofs" are really like, yet he wasn't himself and ended up making himself look stupid.

I agree with Debs and Willow here, totally. Ok, so they all ganged up on him together, not individually, but he was told on his own by different housemates how he was making them feel and he just patronised them or wound them up - it was bound to end like it did.
    i also have no idea how he got through the pysc checks that they do, he is totally un-hinged, the way he was speaking to some of the people in there was unacceptable, i think what they did was justified.....and quite funny!!!

he brought alot of it on himself, and never listened for sure, but as far as I can see they are all bloody pathetic, Sezer is a complete prat yeah lets be grown up and lock him out with a belt. The thing I took a disliking to was when he came to sit in the living room, and they all left, why? because most of them have to follow each other, Richard leaves so Nikki, Dawn and Bonnie follow, Sezer leaves to Mikey, Imogen and Grace follow, it's pathetic, none of them have any bottle to stand up for what they think.

And another thing yes Shehbaz had it coming but Imogen was like 'oh I fell really sorry for him' well do something about it than love, don't stand back and let it happen, there are too many in there that have no back bone and have to follow, it's just immature.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

yea i do admit that he did alot of things which could of prevented this! i think he should of tried to just let it go instead of hiding peoples food! that made it much worse for him! it was wierd when he was in the living room and everyone left, felt a bit sorry for him, and the only person who stayed was george who i really respect for not following everyone else!

im with debs and willow on this, I couldnt feel any less sorry for him. Everything he got he brought on himself,

He did nothing but cause anger and upset in that house, I loved it when seazer through his food away and they stole his clothes, it was just payback! He did nothing but irritate me and I couldnt help but cheer when he left.

the only way i feel sorry for him is because he needs help. He also needs to get a job 21 years and always been on the dole !
    [VIX :

yea i couldnt believe he was on the dole for 21 years, hes never worked i cant believe that!! does is it bad that i agree with lea when she was in the diary room, and was saying that he is on the dole? but i did feel sorry for him! arghh! im confused lol

i feel a little bit sorry for sorry for him but he should never of been aloud in the house. i read in the daily record yesterday that what we seen in the Big Brother house touching the boys and causing arguments is the real Shahbaz also he goes to a gym and the manager is threatning to ban him if he does not leave the other men alone
    Last edited by dddMac1; 26-05-2006 at 15:56.

I actually felt sorry for the idiot but then I realised I shouldn't be sorry because of his past actions. The way he hid their food and was pouncing around without a care in the world. When Lea had a bit of faith in him he could least have took the chance to say then but no slaps it right back in her face. He deserves everything he got and everything they did to him!!

Thread Information