Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the person

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rate the person

In this game you rate the person above you.
    I cant rate anyone because there is no one above me.

Roxanne, we have had loads of game like this.. asking questions, rate the signature, rate the avatar ect... please looking for similar threads before posting Thank you
    Super Mod

Sorry pardon me for posting dont think i will bother anymore if that is the way you are rude to new members have posted on a site that told me about this site what I feel and how upset I am so to all thoughs members that I was willing to help with msn and computer problems untill the person from ireland apoligise then I wont bother to post here any more.
    Last edited by roxanneslover; 02-05-2006 at 17:53.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by roxanneslover
    Sorry pardon me for posting dont think i will bother anymore if that is the way you are rude to new members have posted on a site that told me about this site what I feel and how upset I am so to all thoughs members that I was willing to help with msn and computer problems untill the person from ireland apoligise then I wont bother to post here any more.
    Siobhan is not being rude at all, she is just stating there are quite a few games like the one you posted..Actually Siobhan is within her rights to inform people ( not just you ) if they have made duplicate threads..all Mods are assigned to different parts of this site, and they are aware of which threads are in their assigned parts,, so no she was not rude at all, she was just doing her job.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Siobhan is not being rude at all, she is just stating there are quite a few games like the one you posted..Actually Siobhan is within her rights to inform people ( not just you ) if they have made duplicate threads..all Mods are assigned to different parts of this site, and they are aware of which threads are in their assigned parts,, so no she was not rude at all, she was just doing her job.
    It was the way she said it not even saying she was a mod it should be above or under her name if anyone is a mod or not, you go on other sites and you know straight away who is a mod and who is not.
    This is the only site I have been on and I post on over 50 as well as run several others that no mods show where they should.
    Prehaps it is about time this board was revamped and all mods shown how they should be.
    Last edited by roxanneslover; 03-05-2006 at 10:02.

Quote Originally Posted by roxanneslover
    It was the way she said it not even saying she was a mod it should be above or under her name if anyone is a mod or not, you go on other sites and you know straight away who is a mod and who is not.
    This is the only site I have been on and I post on over 50 as well as run several others that no mods show where they should.
    Prehaps it is about time this board was revamped and all mods shown how they should be.
    Maybe you should send an email to the webmaster. A person with your abilities should have no probs in becoming a mod.

cant see how siobhan was being rude

she was just doing her job and pointing out that you need to search for threads

dosent mean you cant post anymore! seems a bit over the top to me

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    cant see how siobhan was being rude

she was just doing her job and pointing out that you need to search for threads

dosent mean you cant post anymore! seems a bit over the top to me

I spent 2 hrs searching for a thread on it could not find one but if this is the attitute when someone cant find a thread then it does do no harm starting another one.
    but if that is how new members are treated then another forum who has already said that members on here go over the top is right.

I will not be helping or posting on here and will warn all forums I am a member on that not to join this forum where new members are not wanted.

this is the friendliest nicest forum i know none of us go over the top, but we all realise that the mods have a job to do and when they do it noone if us take offence! its not often that they have to! and 2 hours searching for a thread, if you go to the post reply bit you can do a quick search from there

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    this is the friendliest nicest forum i know none of us go over the top, but we all realise that the mods have a job to do and when they do it noone if us take offence! its not often that they have to! and 2 hours searching for a thread, if you go to the post reply bit you can do a quick search from there
    point 1 i was not told she was a mod nothing saying she is a mod so in my eyes she is nothing, everyone that comes onto my sites i own and help run everyone know who the mods are.
    Spomeone told me you need 500 posts which again is stupid as other sites your avatar is put on straight away.
    no wonder no on posts much 2 many rules and not enough of helping the members.
    so that is it all links from my site and every site i am on will be removed that was coming to this site,
    I notice she has not been on her since to explain herself untill she does i will stay away.

Thread Information