Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickey (monologue)- The Bill

Mickey (monologue)- The Bill

This is about Mickey from The Bill thinking back about his love life, if you can call it that.

i wrote it the other night, but as this is my first, i don't think it will be good, but please read and review!

I can’t stop thinking about her, but whenever I try to speak it comes out wrong, it gets messed up and she get the wrong end of the stick. Although it was nice of Jack to tell her about Liz, but it made things a bit of a rush for me. I certainly would have told her, but it almost seemed like she cared too much. I would have told her, but when? Maybe he did me a favour. I think I keep going over this too much. Thinking back, when it’s my future that matters, and nothing else. What Martin did to me will be with me forever, but I’ve had time enough to get over it, so why can’t I? Me and Mia could work if I could talk more, open up my feelings. But how can I do this? What if she does what Liz did to me? What if she betrays me? I might tell her all my secrets, tell her what I really feel and then next day it will be all over the station? Or do I take a risk? If I really love her then surely won’t I be able to trust her? But there’s something which seems too good to be true about her and I don’t know what. She wants to be there for me, but one day she’ll get bored, I’m sure. And I’ll be alone and hurt again.

thats all. i can't think of anything else to add now, as i've lost my thread from the other night!

Ahhhh, this is really good, are you going to continue it, you could make it in to a script if you wanted. I'm really liking all the bill scripts on here, it nice to here about another cat member as well.

i might continue it or start a new one because when i wrote this one i was in a way of mind its hard to get back into and stuff. and then it might start to ramble, but i might be able to get it back on track to his past or something. not promising anything though!!

Well done. It's really good for a first go I do hope you continue it...if you can't think of anything else for Mickey then do a monologue for another character

I thought this was really good! well done

right well i've done another one, about Suzie this thime. its not based on fact or anything.

People think that I’m always concentrating on my job, but I’m not all like that… the side people don’t see would startle them, scare them maybe. People think I’m driven, but it’s my dad who’s made me like this, he thinks I won’t do as well as my siblings but I can do just as well, I did my sergeants exams, I passed. I did well; I’m just waiting for the opportunity to come now for a post in Sun Hill. But it doesn’t look like there will be any soon. So here’s the dilemma- do I leave Sun Hill, and look for somewhere else or do I wait around for a while, whilst my dad continues to ridicule me? Makes fun and tells me I won’t succeed but really I will, just at a slower rate, but it’s not what I want, I’m happy to be where I am (i.e. at Sun Hill, as a DC). I was so excited to get this post, thrilled in fact. And that’s what I’ve always wanted to do… be an officer in CID. I get enough investigations, which I came for. I passed my sergeants exam, which means at any time I can more on, when I’m ready for a challenge. But not now, I want more experience so when I’m a DS I will have the leadership responsibilities I need, that’ll get me the job. I’ve not been a CID officer for as long as the others, but my father is making me career driven, something that I don’t necessarily want to be. It’s a mast I’m always going to wear providing I’m in Sun Hill. So back to the dilemma- do I stay or do I go?

The Suzie monologue is really good, Vicky I like reading your monologues, i hope you carry on with them

when i have time i will. and i really don't want to do a sam one or a phil one. i just want to do something different. i will find another character.

also, to any mods, could this thread please be renamed to 'The Bill Monolgues' because i'm going to do them all in this thread. thanks x

Oh do Zain!!!! lol please!!!! the suzie one was really good, I hope you do more soon

thats a good idea! i will do that one next

Thread Information