Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Oh no Luna, thats a big gain in a short time so maybe you should mention it to the doctor. I havent weighed this week because the kids have been off school but when I weighed last week I was 10 st 5 lbs. I'm not really bothered if I lose anymore now, if I do great but if I dont thats ok as long as I dont put any on (I wouldnt mind being able to say I weigh 9 stone something though :P ). Thanks for asking Hazey and I hope I can say in a years time ive maintained it like you and Stevie have
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

It been a long time since anyone posted but I needed help!! I started a weight lost program 8 weeks ago, need to loose 1 stone. I was really happy after 6 weeks I lost 7lb and kept up the program.. but now I can't lose anymore.. can anyone tell me how they finally lost that last few pounds cause I am already eating way less calories than I should and if I eat less, I will starve
    Super Mod

This happens to all of us, that last little bit takes for ever, dont cut back any more, but you do need to do a little extra excerise, if only going swimming once a week, or two visits to the gym inside of one.Also try changing your weelky diet for a couple of weeks, the body just needs a bit of a rekick start thats all. Well done on your lose.Stephen and I still excerise, but only once a week now, but have still kept off all our weight lose. Good luck

well how is everyone doing with their weight after christmas?
    i had lost 12lb in the months leading up to christmas and have just weighed myself after christmas and i had put 3lb on which i didnt think was too bad after all the chocolate i had ate!
    so its back to it now for me as i need to lose a lot more.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    well how is everyone doing with their weight after christmas?
    i had lost 12lb in the months leading up to christmas and have just weighed myself after christmas and i had put 3lb on which i didnt think was too bad after all the chocolate i had ate!
    so its back to it now for me as i need to lose a lot more.

well done, likewise, Ive only put on a couple of pounds....not too bad seeing as a) its been crimbo and b) I haven't been to the gym in over two weeks...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I'm pleased to say I've lost the two dress sizes I wanted to and am now in a size 10

Managed to keep the weight off over Xmas too, so lets just hope it stays this way for a while longer

Well done though Pookie - only putting on 3lb after the Xmas festivities is great - so much temptation for the naughty foods (I'm still trying to keep away from the Chocolate Orange Varieties, but Bry convinced me to have loads yesterday - its all his fault )
    Last edited by Jojo; 07-01-2007 at 11:01.

Omg!! Well done Emzz Keep up the good work!! Bryan should be ashamed Well done again xx

i lost 3 and a half pounds this week so i have already lost the 3lb i put on over christmas so i was made up.
    POOKIE

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Thats brilliant Pookie!!! Well done!!! Now thats the Christmas weight gone, anything else is a bonus!

Well my weight loss has been going verrrryyy badly.

Still have 2 stone to lose!!!

my eating .. not been fab. not been awful either but ...

have been going to the gym four times a week for past 3 weeks so hope to see an improvement soon.

I just cant seem to stop eating takeaway! Its the bane of my life!

Thread Information