Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

I'm now 10 stone 12 lbs, lost 6 stone exactly now
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by myra129
    well done im going to have to go back on a diet

Well done congrats to you, so pleased for you Myra, just think how nice you are going to look in that bikini this summer

I thought I would give you a update as Stevie h,is always busy these days, he is now 13st 5lbs, that is a massive, 10 stone 6lbs

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    OMG that is fantastic Hazey - a huge well done Stevie!!

I'm sticking at 9 1/2 stone at the mo but now the nicer weather is on its way, will be walking loads, so hoping to lose more still, especially now my stomach muscles are almost back to normal already, thanks to my exercises yay

ive probably written this somewhere.. but i cant find it but yeah i wanna lose like a stone.. soo woo yeah go me. Want to lose a stone by summer. Should be possible, if I don't eat so much.. cause I eat rather alot

Wow. That is good going. Well done!

I got down to about 11st 7lbs bur have managed to put it on since. Decided today that I'm going to totally going to cut sugar our of my diet. The amount of cravings I've been through on the first day is amazing

WOW thats amazing Hazy, you must be so proud of him. I put on a lb or so last week so was almost back to 11 stone, determined not to go back over it though so i'm really sticking to it this week. Its my birthday in 3 weeks time and were going out in fancy dress, red pvc nurses dresses from Ann Summers so i'm hoping to lose another half a stone before then.

Well to reward myself for losing over 3 stone i went out today and got my belly button pierced Im really pleased with it, even tho i still want to lose another 2 stone the man in piercing place said it wont change the position of the piercing at all.

That was in november last year but ive had to take it out Its gone septic and its all smelly and really disgusting , im so upset, I was really careful about cleaning it and stuff but I think im one of those people who cant have piercings, both my eyebrow bars grew out and now my belly bars ruined too

That was in november last year but ive had to take it out Its gone septic and its all smelly and really disgusting , im so upset, I was really careful about cleaning it and stuff but I think im one of those people who cant have piercings, both my eyebrow bars grew out and now my belly bars ruined too
    I am so sorry Myra.. it is a shame that the one thing you reward yourself with goes wrong.. get a tatoo instead
    Super Mod

Thread Information