Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Its naughty of us really though isn't it - I mean, just because I have got my hubby and have done for 10yrs, doesnt mean I should let myself go - he might look at me one day and think Not saying its like that for everyone, but in a way it is for me, and I tend to use the just had a baby excuse a little too much too
    i keep blaming my weight on having my daughter ...she was born 10 years ago!! i was a size 12 when i met my fella 12 years ago and now im a size 18 and i always think to myself that he must hate it really

I was a size 8 when I met my bf and then slowly crept up to a size 22 I'm back down to a 14-16 now but I think ive accepted ill never have a flat tummy again or non flabby thighs Ive got cellulite on my bum and the whole area down to my knees.... but he loves me still. I'm acctually too hard on him sometimes, some men would have run for the hills if their girlfriends had put on that much weight
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by myra129
    Well done Pookie I also lost a lb this week which makes me dead on 12 stone, i'm happy cos its better than putting on a lb but i so wanna be 11 stone something and its taking forever
    well done too myra! you have done really well. keep going and you will get there, even at a pound a week its still coming off.
    Last edited by pookie1968uk; 10-02-2006 at 17:12.
    POOKIE

Cheers Pookie, like i said to hazey i'd never had done it without having this board to update on and without you guys support

Lost 2 lbs this week anyone else gonna update?

Quote Originally Posted by myra129
    Lost 2 lbs this week anyone else gonna update?
    Well done. you are doing so well, what has happened to the others not given up I hope.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I'm down to 10st 2 now from 10st 8lb Its about a lb a week loss, so i am pleased with that - just need to do something about my excess skin now!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I'm down to 10st 2 now from 10st 8lb Its about a lb a week loss, so i am pleased with that - just need to do something about my excess skin now!!
    well done Em. and well done everyone else. I have just excess skin to get rid of too. Do you know anyone who is looking for some? we could sell it on ebay
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    well done Em. and well done everyone else. I have just excess skin to get rid of too. Do you know anyone who is looking for some? we could sell it on ebay
    I wish I did Siobhan - I could get a full set of luggage made with mine

What has happened to all you dieters, no news for ages, and Debs have you given up? I hope not,come on girls it will be bikini time before you know it.

Thread Information