Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

bex i thought id write it in here as the other thread was closed (god knows why!!) but anyway thanks for sending me the magazine scan also is there a 2nd page to it
    thanks a lot

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

There's a tiny little paragraph on the other page (which you can see one side of!). I couldn't fit that all in so i left it off. As i can remember, it didn't say anything particulary interesting, it was just a general conclusion paragraph. Sorry!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    bex i thought id write it in here as the other thread was closed (god knows why!!) but anyway thanks for sending me the magazine scan also is there a 2nd page to it
    thanks a lot
    The other thread was closed for the reason I stated - you were asking about an article containing an interview with Lisa Maxwell/Sam Nixon in it, and this thread has specifically been created for you all to discuss these two character in it.

ok then thanks bex its a good interview of her but the picture is old
    and the bill is on tonight and it looks really good and also if no one else hasseen them then on the bill site there are 28 pictures of things from romania with lisa and scott
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 19-09-2006 at 15:49.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Talking of magazines, and press, there are loads of realeases in todays editions, main points include,

Sam gets promoted later on, and becomes Phil and Stuarts boss
    Stuart finds out and becomes poisonus and reveals his true identity.
    Its not just sex, its love making 'gentle and intimate'
    Sam tells Phil she loves him, when they have the guns pointing at them, they both survive.
    there relationship is going to develop, but as they have been through so much togther already, they dont know how to have a relationship togther. Its definatly not a one night stand!
    Sam and Phil definatly love each other
    Phil wants to move in with Sam, because they know each other so well, but she wants to take things slow.
    There are lots of stunts involved.... and rats!

I actually recieved and email of Lisa this morning, she didnt reali talk about the bil just general stuf about how i am etc, when we are going to meet things like that, but she did say at the end btw watch the romianian eps they are going to be by far the best episodes this year! So there you go, straight rom the horses mouth as they say, saying that they wil be great!!

is there any magazine in particular that actually has an interview with any of them or not
    and theres a bit on the bill site about the promotion and it says lisa wants to get her hair cut sharon stone style! she cant cut her hair its lovely long

Erm TVQuick has got an interview with both of them in, and i think its inside soap thats got an extra feature and a picture of them kissing!

aww lol thanks a lot, i think im gonna take me dog for a walk soon lol, and i only just bought the old issue of inside soap lol

edt - i went and got them 2 magazines and have read the interview with them in tv quick and lisa even said about the bit when they were doing the sex scens about her covering up and scott wanting to show everyting lol and she took beau with her thats really sweet that she could go with her
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 19-09-2006 at 17:04.

Im soo excited for these episodes now, especially the bit where Sam tells Phil she loves him, if i was a person who could cry im sure i would cry at that!!

aww i cant wait either and thats gonna be wel sweet when sam tells phil aww how cute lol anyway do you not cry easliy then?

Thread Information