Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

i really dont think you could fault lisa and scotts acting they make it so believable. i loved the way the characters have evolved over the last 4 years. The Romania storyline allowed both actors to showcase their talent and skills, however the script/story writers could have made it a bit better, and had it been any other actor the show could have been alot worse. i think the bill writers were saved by the brilliant acting performances given.

I think Lisa in particular was amazing! She really stood out. Especially when Sam was having the panic attack and when they were held at gun point. She was outstanding!
    Last edited by tv_addict245; 01-10-2006 at 12:45.

yeah the actng was superb but what can you expect lisa and scott are always great lol and i agree adorableangel if it was other actors it would have been worse and i also think doug was a lot better in them 2 episdoes than he has been so far in the bill

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I agree the acting from both of them was amazing and lisa was brilliant in the panic attack then when the gun was at her head i like how when she is upset she goes all quiet when she talks.
    Scott was also briliant i love how his character has become more caring about things like when that girl was murdered and he did nt want it to happen to anyone else and how he cared for sam when he said he had already nearly killed her once

Yeah, Phil has changed alot over the years. Because of Sam i think. He was soo sweet when Sam had the panic attack and when they were about to be shot and he tried to calm her down. Cute!

i loved it when Phil and Sam were held at gunpoint and Sam said 'we are going to die' thought Lisa delivered that line so well and was so emotional to watch, was definately her finest tv moment as an actress, hope it gets nominated for an aard

Yes that is one of the best bits of acting i have ever seen you could tell she was really really scared and that showed in her voice.

When they got back and stuart was like what was bucharst like and she said i took a lot of assumptions with me but they was wrong.
    What did she mean by this?

Hoping there are some sam phil spoilers this week

yes i was wondering exactly what sam ment by asssumptions

i took it to mean that she thought phil was just after sex, like he has been previously with other women. but then, even after they slept togther, he tried to protect her from the gunmen. and then he was asking about their relationship. i think he made a huge step towards convincing her that he wants more than just a physical relationship with her, although that part would still be good

"we can still dip our toes in every now and again though can't we?"

lol

anywayz, i'm not 100% sure if i'm right but thats what i thought she meant. anyone agree or disagree?

yeh - i thought that too but also that she thought he would be a totally different person in general to what he actually was - like arrogant and only looking out for himself kind of thing - sorry i really didnt explain that well!!lol

Thread Information