Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nixon Fan
    I just hope that Sam sleeping with Phil, isnt a rebound thing. I hope its because she now realises that she picked the wrong person, and not a case of 'well Phil is being supportive at the moment so i might aswell'

I would hate it to be a rebound thing, and then she regrets it later, its a shame that the Romanian episodes wernt slighltly later, and enough time could of passed for her to be properly over the misscarrige and Stuart.

I will be gutted if its a case of that, but i guess we will find out after next week.
    Totally agree with you 100% there! I really hope we don't just have Sam and Phil together in Romania and then they come back and she thinks it's a mistake. Hopefully she sleeps with him because everything that happened with Stuart and Phil being so nice made her really see how great Phil is!!

I think it's gonna be the second thing. SP has been going on way to long for it all to end in a regretted one-night stand. The feelings and history go too deep, i think.

yeah asphil has been with her through so much stuff so hopefully she will realise he is the right person for her

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

There's way to much history between them for it to be a one time thing. They've been through everything together; Phil getting shot, Abigail being abducted.
    And, they're best friends, you wouldn't just have a 'rebound thing' with your best friend.
    I really doubt that it's just a one-night rebound, but i supose we'll have to wait for post-Romania spoilers!!
    Last edited by tv_addict245; 09-09-2006 at 09:34.

oooooooooooo i just so cant wait for these episodes now! i want them now! I want some Phil/sam ness!!!! nooooow!

I just watched the episode where Sam and Stuart first kissed, and it was interesting as just before they kissed, Stuart said to Sam, i dont want to get in the way of you and Phill, and she replied there is nothing between me and Phill. How ironnic, that it started with Phil in mind, and it will end with Phil in mind.
    She was obvioulsy oblivious to what she felt then unlike now. But it made me realise that now its coming to an end, im actually glad they got togther for a bit at least, just because you could see in that episode that Phil and Sam wernt ready to be togther then but they soo are now, so it makes it seem much more right!!!

i have missed the last 4 episodes of the bill, can anyone tell me all the sam/phil/stuart stuff that ive missed as thats all im worried about, the last time i watched it at tyhe end it showed a clip for 'next time' of sam falling over, doea anyone know what happened with that and from then on until now?????? please help me!

I just think that if Sam can see what a great guy Phil is, and Phil can make Sam realise what she's actually worth and doesn't treat her like s**t like most people have done then there relationship will go smoothly. With the odd humorous argument and then the odd fiery argument that leads to them making up.

Stu and Sam don't have the chemistry like Phil and Sam do, and yet Lisa and Scott don't even notice the chemistry lol! bizarre, it's the way they can combine humour, sensitivity, emotions, confiding ect that makes them such a good couple.

Becki xxx

p.s Huxon, CID's Hottest Almost Couple

Quote Originally Posted by billfan
    I just think that if Sam can see what a great guy Phil is, and Phil can make Sam realise what she's actually worth and doesn't treat her like s**t like most people have done then there relationship will go smoothly. With the odd humorous argument and then the odd fiery argument that leads to them making up.

Stu and Sam don't have the chemistry like Phil and Sam do, and yet Lisa and Scott don't even notice the chemistry lol! bizarre, it's the way they can combine humour, sensitivity, emotions, confiding ect that makes them such a good couple.

Becki xxx

p.s Huxon, CID's Hottest Almost Couple
    Sam really has had it bad with boyfriends, which i think is why its taken her so long to trust Phil enough to go out with him.
    I think their arguments will be quite funny actually- as long as they're over quickly!!
    They have the most awesome chemistry on tv, let alone TB!! lol
    HUXON!! I've been trying to think of a cool SP ship name for ages and i got nowhere. Its so unfair cos CSI have THE best ship names ever!! Finally, we have huxon- its awesome!!!
    Bex
    x

I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by tv_addict245
    Sam really has had it bad with boyfriends, which i think is why its taken her so long to trust Phil enough to go out with him.
    Um, won't Stuart have just destroyed her confidence in men?

Thread Information