Thread: Marsh slates engagement

Marsh slates engagement

Jodie Marsh has claimed that Chantelle and Preston's engagement is a "sham".

The model believes that the pair have fooled the public and are trying to make as much money as possible.

"Is it a sham? What do you think?" Jodie told The Mirror. "All I'll say is that they have very clever agents."

Preston's ex-girlfriend Camille has also admitted that she is confused by his commitment to Chantelle.

"I'm surprised they got together because Chantelle and I are so different," she explained. "We have different interests, personalities and backgrounds. He loved that I had a politics degree and a masters. We sat for hours discussing politics and the state of the world, and had a real connection. Then he leaves me for someone so different."

However, Chantelle's father Alan is certain that Preston will treat her well and that the romance is genuine.

"Preston has good intentions," Alan insisted. "There is a chemistry between them and I think it's fabulous news."

I can see her point but jealous and bitter much?

i feel really sorry for camille but i also think that chantelle and preston suit.

what happened with chantelle and jodie imean wern't they friends on big bro?
    Last edited by stacyefc; 17-04-2006 at 15:52.

Yep but then Chantelle said Jodie and her had a 'house thing'

Thread Information