Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyles interview with Davina

Kyles interview with Davina

Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Fourteenth evictee Kyle, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

awww look at my mum bless her!!!!

looking gorgeous tonight davina!!!! * grins kyles cheeky grin*

i did yeah!! towards the end it was pretty crap, really wanted to go home, see my family and be around normal people. but yeah it was a fab experience, one i highly reccomend to anyone

* looks at lou on screen*

aww look at her squealing, she does a lot of that you know!!*

Thank you Kyle, you don't look so bad yourself! Yes we are used to watching Louise screaming and shouting! *laughs*

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

so so many

where do i start

the many hot tubs espically the naked ones stripping for the girls, urmm snogging lucas, the water fights, the shagging meeting two very hot girls one of whom i hope is around tonight!!

all of it davina every last bit, higlight had to be though when dan confessed he was married and i got my dirty mitts on louise!

and of course meeting you, wanna come home with me later

Yes, you and Louise certainly seem to have had interesting time of late!
    Thanks for the offer to come home with you, but i don't think my husband would be too happy.

Which housemates do you feel you connected with?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Yes, you and Louise certainly seem to have had interesting time of late!
    Thanks for the offer to come home with you, but i don't think my husband would be too happy.

Which housemates do you feel you connected with?

awww bring him to the more the merrier* laugh* only joking babes

urmm well i did connect with odessa, beth, lucas electrika and louise. but after my behaviour of late beth probably hates me!! not bothered though i like to have mates my own age you know! not 70 year old, old faghags!

wish lucas had stayed in longer, would have probably got on with him best,

and of course loubie, deep down i love her to bits as a mate, she just gets very very annoying after a while!

So you do have a heart then Kyle, i'm sure Louise will be touched when she hears this.

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

So you do have a heart then Kyle, i'm sure Louise will be touched when she hears this.

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?
    doubt it!!! yeah deep down i have a heart and i just wanna say i did have feelings for that girl!! she is lovely and i hope she will be very happy in the future

loads!

dan, i hated him from the first night, the hair annoyed me and he was so up his own ****. even now he is annoying me, in fcat i hope hes hear i have something i wish to give him, something i couldnt in that house!

gaz, norman, all the peeps that went early on, never got a chance to bond with them, if alexis hada stayed i think id have had fun with her

and rach * looks to see if rach is aaround* good god that woman and her ****ing hunny!!! * shkaes head* all the ****ing time!! honey honey honey bloody honey!!

As you've just said you had no feeling for Louise so

Were you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 14-04-2006 at 22:39.

As you've just said you had no feeling for Louise so

Where you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?
    at first mercedes was obviosly very very gorgeous but she was soooo thick!!! i would have had my fun and then moved on!! she probably wouldnt have even noticed!

louise of course, i did feel very attracted to her, but i couldnt stay with her, deep down i think she is one sly cow! comes across all nicey noce but is a real schemeing bitch!! just how i feel but i bet she is

very very attracted to lecs, love her to pieces, will be gutted if she aint here!!
    as soon as she walked in though have got to have her! and whne she came back i knew wed end up togetheragain!

Thread Information