Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Tot Cracks His Skull

6 days later?! Oh my god, and shes having another one?! I agree crazygirl, I think shes hiding something, thats way too long to wait.

i can remember when my daughter was a baby and i was filling her bath i put her on the floor and she toppled over and knocked her head on the side of the bath well i panicked and took her straight to A&E! i know now that i was over reacting but i was a first time mum and panicked!!
    britney should of been straight to the hospital you dont mess with bangs on the head

here's what it said on britney tv website

People" magazine have the full story about Sean Preston's accident, saying, "While the baby's nanny was lifting him from his high chair, something snapped in the chair and Sean Preston slipped from her arms and fell to the floor, bruising his head on 1st April. A doctor came to the house that day and examined the child; he seemed fine, but six days later, the parents became concerned and took Sean Preston to the hospital emergency room to have him checked out. No serious problems were found. After the hospital visit, child welfare officials visited Spears's home accompanied by a sheriff's deputy, as is routine following certain hospital reports." Spears' laywer said, "They determined that they were not involved in any injury and that nothing improper was done within the home."

well a doctor did go to the hospital that day it happened so they did get him checked over but they said everything was fine so i suppose they did look after him properly

Omg!! 6 days later Im not going to say anything about Britney and Kevin's parenting but I sure to hope Sean is ok now

Thread Information