Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New EE character

New EE character

EXCLUSIVE: NO ANGEL JO OFF TO ALBERT SQ

NO Angels actress Jo Joyner is to play Jim Branning's daughter-in-law in EastEnders.

She will star as Tania, wife of new arrival Max Branning, who doesn't get on with his dad.

Delighted Jo said: "The thought of joining the show feels really surreal and I can't wait to arrive in Albert Square."

Her character Tania is a determined mother of two young girls - Lauren and Abi - yet to be cast.

In the past, she has forgiven her husband for straying but now has him on a tight leash.

An insider said: "She is sensible enough to make sure she has got her own money and independence in case she ever has to leave Max again.

"She is smart and funny. Tania will have her work cut out trying to sort out the bad blood between Max and Jim."

It will be a change from playing naughty nurse Beth for Jo. She has been covered in fake poo and sick in C4's No Angels which ends this month.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstor...name_page.html

Not another one. Let me guess -- she'll be a "force to be reckoned with." I'm not overly impressed with many of the newcomers -- they're okay, but I wouldn't be bothered if they disappeared either. It seems they're just throwing in a bunch of characters and seeing which ones stick.

are they trying to bring all jims family here

I can't say I am overly excited about this either. I was really looking forward to the Wicks family but they were a huge disappointment for me and apart from Bradley, all the other newbies suck. Even Joe now, who since Bert turned up and we have had this endless stuff with Joe's dodgy past, has become annoying.

I think they are building up Jim's family. We had the Jacksons who were one side of his family so now they are bringing in another side of his family. Same with the Slaters. By summer, all the Slater sisters will be gone, so they are concentrating on Stacey's side of the family.

It has been confirmed by the BBC now. http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/news...20060411.shtml.

I like Jack and Bradley. The Wicks are okay, I hated them at first but now they're just there. Apart from Deano who's gone from being just there to me hating him. In fact, apart from Jack (who's gone now, but hopefully when he comes back will be staying for good) and Bradley, the rest of the newbies are "just there." I can't imagine getting excited about any of their plots really.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I can't say I am overly excited about this either. I was really looking forward to the Wicks family but they were a huge disappointment for me and apart from Bradley, all the other newbies suck. Even Joe now, who since Bert turned up and we have had this endless stuff with Joe's dodgy past, has become annoying.

I think they are building up Jim's family. We had the Jacksons who were one side of his family so now they are bringing in another side of his family. Same with the Slaters. By summer, all the Slater sisters will be gone, so they are concentrating on Stacey's side of the family.

It has been confirmed by the BBC now. http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/news...20060411.shtml.
    Amen, i couldnt agree more, Joe has become annoying and I never liked bert in the first place, he is a bad influence on Jo
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

Is she Bradley's mother as it doesn't say in the article?

didnt know who she was so i just googled!! deano & gary will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Is she Bradley's mother as it doesn't say in the article?
    I don't think so. On the EE website it lists down Bradley's mum as being called Rachel.

She's great in No Angels, I have my fingers crossed she will be a good signing.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information