Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A SBBB Housemate Reunion dicussion ?

Abi i actually preferred dan once he became evil when zach went in and everyone was picking on dan to confess i was saying no keep lying, keep lying, I do miss the house and would love to go back in for a laugh. it will be a shame when it ends on friday

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Well, when Bryan told me Zach was going in, i basically gave up. I thought "Screw this. Just be bad, Abi!". I enjoyed lying, and munipulating... a bit too much, perhaps

It gets boring when everyone gets on though, dont it? You need someone to spice it up!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    Ok, well I would have gone on more. I had the time, just sometimes couldn't be bothered. I would have tried to get closer to some of the characters, as Norman pretty much kept himself to himself lol. Ermm not really sure what else, but I know I would have done everything different. It's weird actually... cause the week I got evicted I said to myself that I was going to go on more, but ermm didn't actually get the chance.

Lea if you had stayed WHAT would you have liked to have done ???

Wish I had known who my friends were I could have flrted and blamed Laurence
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Wish I had known who my friends were I could have flrted and blamed Laurence
    Yea I think we all wished that too,, sort of known who was who so we could really get into the part, but honestly not knowing was fun too,, bring on the next one,, I am signing up

heya well i was Rachel and i would change by being more fun!!! I mean how boring was I? Oh and i would of tried to be around more often i always missed out on all the fun

I think that if we all new who was behind the alter egos then I don't think we would have been have as nasty and evil to each other. Bring on the next one I'm appying for it as well

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I'm pleased i didn't know who everyone was. I'd have felt ackward chatting on MSN and generally on Soapboards to you lot if i did. It made it much more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I'm pleased i didn't know who everyone was. I'd have felt ackward chatting on MSN and generally on Soapboards to you lot if i did. It made it much more fun.
    I have to agree with you.. I liked not known too.. I think Beth would have been nicer to Dan if I had know it was you abi and I think Chance would have been nicer as Lucas if she knew who was who... not known is the best part.

Was saying to Bry, next time is should be shorter. 10 people over 5 weeks cause at the start we were all suprise to find out who was playing who but as time went on we kinda knew who played who.. For the first 5 weeks everyone thought I was Jodi.
    Super Mod

It should definetly be shorter next time... its too much work keeping up a charcter for so long, when other commitments come up. Thats the problem i had at least.

I loevd the fact that only jojomum actually said on that thread that she thought Dan was me. That was classic. Cause i knew that if she was one of the only people, then others might not realise its me, so i can be evil without people thinking i'm well out of order. If everyone knew t was me, i would have felt really ackward doing that.

Thread Information