View Poll Results: Do you think Martin & Sonia should Get/keep Chloe?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 70.00%
  • No

8 20.00%
  • Keep in contact

4 10.00%
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonia Jackson Fowler (Natalie Cassidy)

Yes

I think she should get chloe back, because afterall she is her daughter, i kno she doesnt know sonia and martin, but its better for them to get to know her now. then it would be to get, to kno her whens she a teenager or older because she will be upset for them giving her up.

If ya get what i mean lol
    thanks
    K@T!E

it would be a shame for chloe to be removed from her family and as most have said chloe was adopted therfore sonia has no legal rights to her. sonia and martin need to move on. if sonia does not she will become very bitter and let it rule her life. they need to start a family of there own.

Quote Originally Posted by gbnut
    it would be a shame for chloe to be removed from her family and as most have said chloe was adopted therfore sonia has no legal rights to her. sonia and martin need to move on. if sonia does not she will become very bitter and let it rule her life. they need to start a family of there own.
    Well said.. I have said that before... Sonia or Martin have no right since Chloe was adopted

Quote Originally Posted by soapaddict
    Yes Definetely.

You can tell Sonia is still very much in Love with Chloe and regrets putting her up for adoption.

They deserve to be a family after all thats happened
    yes sonia is still very much in love with chloe. That is because she is her biological daughter. yes she regrets putting her up for adoption! that is what people have to go through every day. a mother would never forget the son/daughter that she gave away. but that dosent mean she can go and get her back whenever she feels like it!! if that was the case peole would do it every day!!

Yes - They are meant to be a family. Definitely. They are fated to be together but they should leave it to God rather than interfering.

Post chloe

yes i think they should get chloe back. Sonia was Young and Scared when she gave her up and yo can see that she really regrets it. A child should be with their real mum and dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin8191
    yes i think they should get chloe back. Sonia was Young and Scared when she gave her up and yo can see that she really regrets it.
    I agree that Sonia and Martin should be reunited with their daughter. I don't think Chloe/Rebecca should be automatically taken out of her grans house and placed at the Fowlers, but I do think that Sonia and Martin should be allowed access.

It was a very confusing time for Sonia when she gave her daughter up, she was 15, she didn't know she was pregnant, she was scared, she had very few people to turn too for support. Now Sonia is in a completely different place in her life. It may seem selfish, that Sonia is just picking and choosing when she wants her daughter, but it's about Rebecca too. Sonia has the means too look after her properly now. If Rebecca returns back to the Fowlers she has 2 parents who love her, and will try and give her everything she needs. It's difficult to know who would benefit Rebecca the most, but Sonia & Martin should definetely be given the chance to get to know their child. At least she will know that she isn't an orphan.

Red face

Hi does anyone know the real legal standing on this, would they in real life stand a chance of getting her back because I hate it when these soaps seem to make up their own rules and I hope that EE stays with what would happen really. Morally chloe should stay with her nan but im sure that lots of us would like to see how the Fowlers coped with a little girl in the house. xx.

I'm sure I read a while ago on this board, by somebody who was involved in family law, who said it was possible for Martin and Sonia to get Rebecca back. I'm not sure how this would work, I would be interested to know more though.

Can somebody also tell me whether this storyline is over when Sonia tells the adopted gran about who she really is? I know the gran is furious, and Martin & Sonia leave tearfully. James has said that this is the end of the storyline for now, but will cause problems in their marraige. Is there going to be a custody battle or not?

i thought the law was that once you have signed the papers you have signed the child away for good unless that child wishes to find you when it grows up?

Thread Information