View Poll Results: Do you think Martin & Sonia should Get/keep Chloe?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 70.00%
  • No

8 20.00%
  • Keep in contact

4 10.00%
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonia Jackson Fowler (Natalie Cassidy)

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Oh god your kidding me right!! I was elated with that news and now you gone and ruined my day!!
    Really not a Sonia fan then! lol.

i dont think sonia has many fans does she?

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    She used to. I think a lot of people have gone off her character now, because of her behaviour towards Martin.

There are some qualities I like about her. She stands her ground, and won't be bossed around. She's always been very strong, in that she doesn't allow anything to bother her. She has handled everything that life has thrown at her (in her very young life). I do admire that.

Yeah but its how she's dealt with this issue that has gotten up everyones nose, she hasn't given her marriage a chance really. She said oh well, if things aren't the way I want them I gonna try out being a lesbian and all of you have to back me.

Well sunshine nothing works like that, no one has to take anything anyone shoves down their throat.

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Well sunshine nothing works like that, no one has to take anything anyone shoves down their throat.
    Er...could you rephrase that?

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerman
    Er...could you rephrase that?
    How about, we've all got to work at marriage, it doesn't just happen...would that be better ??

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    Actually, she is one of the most popular characters at EE. Just because she has a storyline that some people don't like, doesn't mean she has no fans.

Natalie Cassidy is a great actress and Sonia has a lot of life in her storylines yet. It's a shame because everyone will be new and the characters that we have seen grow up and care about will all be gone. There has been too much change at EE recently and this doesn't help. Jim and Dot, Pauline and Pat won't be around for ever. I'm very disappointed by this news, I can only hope she will return quickly and it will be like Sharon. She is very highly thought of by EE so she she will probably be given the time off. That's what it seems like to me anyway.

awwwww i dont wnat her to leave is a great character

I think it's quite rude of her to just take a break and try to further her career. What if in 12 months Sonia no longer fits into the show? I hate it when actors mess shows about by coming and going - Tish Dean's being doing it for years, I hope Natalie Cassidy doesn't start to follow her.

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Contracts are usually a year long, and she's been on for 12. One interview I saw she said she didn't want to have Martin and SOnia split, but obviously the higher ups thought they knew better.

Now she has a storyline the fans don't like at all, much to the credit of bungling writers.
    i know it really annoys me when they do that too

Thread Information