View Poll Results: Would you mind if WQ (WALFORD QUEEN) came back?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

20 55.56%
  • no

8 22.22%
  • dont mind

8 22.22%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you mind if WQ came back to sb?

I totally mucked that poll up,i should have just put do you want her back yes or no,made it too complicated.

Erm yes i think i would mind if she came back, and that would be for the obvious reasons!!

Yeah, i'd mind if she did, obviously. But to be honest, this isn't our place to even give our opinions. She messed around with the admin to the boards, and meant that nb and the mods had to spend ages sorting it out. A permanent ban is her punishment which frankly she deserves. Even if you think its getting boring, she has a ban, and just like every other warning and punishment given out on here, it shouldn't be just "cancelled out".

I definatley would not want her to come back. yes I enjoyed a lot of her posts and had many good arguments with her. However as the recipient of a lot of her nasty emails I do not think she should be allowed back. She had a talent and great knowledge of the soaps which she wasted. She is having a great time on DS with her multiple user names
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    She is having a great time on DS with her multiple user names
    lmao Oh god she's an absolute knockout..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I wouldnt want her back either i not being funny but i was an bit creeped out by that incident she was nasty and rude.

No i dont want her back we can do with out her mind games
    angelblue

Thats a point actually. Whats the point in discussing this, when she probably wouldn't even WANT to come back, even if we did?! She said "she had her reasons" for doing what she did, so obviously her will to stay wasn't very much!!

ok fair enough,was just asking,forgive and forget and all that.Trust me she said some pretty nasty stuff about me but im willing to forgive her,but yes she has been given a permanent ban so i suppose a rule is a rule.end of.

She did contribute to the board but at the end of the day she broke the rules and lied to everyone, i just couldnt trust her

I don't think she should be allowed back either, If someone earns a perminant ban, it should be perminant. If members are going to be allowed back no matter what they've done purely because of their contributions to the board, there may aswell not be a warning/banning system in place.

Thread Information