View Poll Results: Would you mind if WQ (WALFORD QUEEN) came back?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

20 55.56%
  • no

8 22.22%
  • dont mind

8 22.22%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you mind if WQ came back to sb?

Would you mind if WQ came back to sb?

Would you mind if WQ aka Walford queen came back to sb? If she was allowed that is,i am just wondering that's all.I have noticed recently that alot of the regular posters have stopped posting as much and sb is getting a little boring so what way to brighten things up then bring back wq? She was always argumentitive,rude,opinionated etc etc which annoyed the lot of us at the best of times but was that so wrong,at least it got a reaction.

I know what she did at the time was out of order,and i was one of the first to have a go i expect but still can we forget and move on.She was always making new threads etc up so we wernt all bored she kept it interesting.She caused some of the best scandals on the site,and even got me into hot water a few times but i think every site needs a person like that.

BRING BACK WQ!

The poll may seem a little confusing vote YES if you dont want her back(as in yes i would mind) No for i dont mind or dont mind as not bothered either way.

By the way she knows nothing of this as i havent got her addy anymore and have only spken to her once since she got banned.just in case you thought she had asked me to do it or something.
    Last edited by chance; 08-04-2006 at 17:25.

I don't think i'd like her back here. I'd never be able to trust her.

I think she'd probably be too embarrased to come back anyway after everything that happened in the summer.

Although hang on a minute.. this is WQ we're talking about...
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 08-04-2006 at 18:42.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I think she'd probably be too embarrased to come back anyway after everything that happened in the summer.

Although hang on a minute.. this is WQ we're talking about...
    lol i dont think she'd be embarressed for one second..she had balls il give her that...

well i hadnt joined when she was on here so i dont really have a clue what its all about really so i dont really mind.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

I did enjoy the banner,with but I think it would be hard to trust her/him on here now.I think the person lost all credibility, and become very nasty to some of the younger members on here. But that is only my opinion.

no way!! i wasnt on here that much when it happened but ive heared from a lot of people what happened (by the way i clicked yes on the poll because it says would you mind if she came back and i do so i said yes but now reading what chance put it should be no) anyway erm where was i oh yes...i dont want her back because she'd cause to much trouble and she'd probably just hack the boards agin because ive heared thats shes been doing it on another board plus the fact that soapboards has lots of new threads and posts everyday and we dont need her just because she adds to the post and theres no way nb would let her back after everyting she did just so she can post to keep the board active all the time, i think we are better off without her

Ohh just read shannis rules post and I made the same mistake and clicked no i meant i dont want her back

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    no way!! i wasnt on here that much when it happened but ive heared from a lot of people what happened (by the way i clicked yes on the poll because it says would you mind if she came back and i do so i said yes but now reading what chance put it should be no) anyway erm where was i oh yes...i dont want her back because she'd cause to much trouble and she'd probably just hack the boards agin because ive heared thats shes been doing it on another board plus the fact that soapboards has lots of new threads and posts everyday and we dont need her just because she adds to the post and theres no way nb would let her back after everyting she did just so she can post to keep the board active all the time, i think we are better off without her
    If you don't want her back then you were right to vote YES,as in yes I do mind

oh rite ye just re-read through sorry my mistake i did click the right one anyway i still dont want her back! lol

Thread Information